China is big and diversified,we can not list all the sites to please everybody.All the tours we offer are selected according to our rich travelling experience and clients feedback.But it doesn't mean you have to follow our recommendation.,tell us what's your ideal journey ,Let's work it out together to make your OWN Private China tour!
We understand that Travelling is a very personal thing,all the travellers are unique,the interest and preference are varied.So we want to share our local knowledge with you!We understand that for most of us,travel overseas is a BIG THING!It's not like visit your neighbourhood!So we value your money .We understand that quotation is deeply influenced by lots of factors,like the time you travel,,like the time you travel,the size of your group,and traveller's budget!So we prefer to quota individually.
1. China domestic airfare on economic class basis or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary; airport construction fee and fuel surcharge.
2. As specified in the itinerary, hotel/Yangtze cruiser accommodation with daily Western or Chinese buffet breakfasts based on two adults sharing one standard twin-bed room/cabin; solo travelers or travelers who want to occupy one twin-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room/cabin is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar one.
3. Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle between airport/railway station, hotel and attractions as specified in the itinerary. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
4. Lunches and dinners in selected local restaurants as specified in the itinerary with L/D.
5. Excellent driver and English-speaking guide service on all normal sightseeing activities.
6. All entrance fees to scenic spots as shown in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TopChinaTravel. TopChinaTravel will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
7. Travel insurance.
8. Government taxes.
9. Entry/travel permits application fee applicable, such wwas Tibet Travel Permit
1. International airfare or train tickets.
2. Visa fee, passport application or renewal fee.
3. Tip for guides, escort, drives, bellman, etc. Recommended tipping: Group of 10 pax or above: 2 US$/day for local guide, 1 US$/day for driver, 3US$/day for national guide when a national guide is necessary; FIT under 10 pax: 4 US$/day for local guide, 2 US$/day for driver, 5-6 US$/day for national guide when a national guide is necessary; Usually tipping for luggage porter at airport or hotel is 1-2 US$/piece which depends on the luggage weight.
4. Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications and beverages.
5. Optional meals, shows and excursion, which will be added up if the clients desire to take the activities.
6. Any other changes caused by natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TopChinaTravel and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
7. Any items not specified in the plan.
All quotation is in US dollar and based on the exchange rate between CNY and USD in effect at the time of publishing. It is subject to change.
The quotation on our website is also subject to change during some Chinese festivals, national holidays or events, when hotels may levy higher rates which will be advised on a case by case basis. Here is the fair list for reference.
Reservations and Payments
Our quotation is based on the fixed exchange between US dollars and CN Yuan. The rate follow www.xe.com
The reservation deposit USD200.00 net per person should be paid by check or cable transfer upon your confirmation. The transfer charge is on your own. The reservation deposit
charge per person is included in your total tour quotation. We will deduct the reservation deposit charge from the total quotation when you send the next payment. A reservation
for your tour will not be considered firm until the deposit is received. By sending the deposit, you agree to be bound by our General Terms and Conditions.
The final payment should be paid 90 days prior to the tour by check or 60 days prior to the tour by cable transfer. The transfer charge is on the own.
Changes and Cancellations
For any changes made 50 days prior to the confirmed tour, the client may enjoy our free change options.
The reservation deposit of USD200.00 per person is non-refundable if the client makes cancellation of the tour but it may be applied for your next trip within 18 months.
The reservation deposit will not be calculated into the charge of the cancellation percentage.
The cancellation penalty will be a certain percentage of the tour price. 50 days to 30 days before the arrival day, the penalty is 10%; 29 days to 15 days is 15%; 14 days to
10 days is 20%; 9 days to 2 days is 25%; cancellation within 2 days prior to the arrival day is 30%.
After the tour begins, any extra charges caused by clients' changes will be added, as air cancellation fee, hotel cancellation penalty, etc. Any unused portion is neither refundable
If the client cancels the trip, the client must notify us by mail or by fax. We calculate your refund on the day when we receive the written cancellation by Beijing time.
All refunds to the client will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation.
The above private guided tour is tailored for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other participants will be in your group. In another word, others will not join in
your tour and you will not take part into any tours of others during our land services except the excursion parts of the Yangtze River Cruises or any other cruises. For the whole ?of your tour, you will benefit from a private guide and driver we provide. You will have flexibility within reason to agree your daily departure, sightseeing and even mealtimes
with your guide in each city.
Please be sure to check carefully your international and domestic air tickets you purchase so that you are fully aware of the policies of different airline companies.
You are asked to visit the FAQs and Travel Essential of our website before the tour starts. After your confirmation, you are considered to understand and accept our
FAQs and Travel Essential.
The responsibility of our agent, parent company and affiliated companies is strictly limited. As a tour operator, we organize, promote, and sell tour programs
consisting of certain travel services, including guide service, surface transportation, air transportation, water transportation, excursions and accommodations that
we purchase or reserve from various suppliers. The suppliers providing services for our tour programs are independent contractors and they are not agents or employees of ours.
To the extent that we are involved in booking air and/or cruise transportation for you, we act as your agent and not as an agent for the airline and/or cruise companies.
However, we promise that we are responsible for the willful or negligent acts of our partner travel agents for the land services.
We reserve the right to change the trains and flights we have arranged for you in the itinerary, and we make sure to guarantee your tour going smoothly unless the
flights or trains are being cancelled or chartered.
We will take all benefits and all losses of any fluctuations, lower or higher in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges
after we have received the full payment. And we reserve the right to correct promotional or pricing errors or to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases
due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges before we receive your reservation deposit.
We are not responsible for acts of terrorism, political unrest, war, earthquake, landslide, delay or cancellation of the flights or cruises.
We are not responsible for any unauthorized extra services that the client requires with the local agent, local guide or the driver temporarily in different cities beyond
our confirmed itinerary. In this case, we will not take any responsibility for losses on shopping, extra attractions, destinations etc, but we will try our best to help our
clients get out of the difficulties including chasing compensation if any damages or losses occur. Our mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every person who travels with us