At a Glance 4 Days Tibet Lhasa Tour
|Day 1.||Arrive in Lhasa|
|Day 2||Lhasa Tour – Potala Palace, Johkang Temple, and Barkhor Street (B)|
|Day 3||Lhasa Tour – Drepung and Sera Monastery (B)|
|Day 4||Departure from Lhasa(B)|
4 Days Tibet Lhasa Impression Small Group Tour
|Jan. to Mar.||430 USD/Per|
|Apr. to Jun.||440 USD/Per|
|Jul. to Aug.||450 USD/Per|
|Sept. to Oct.||435 USD/Per|
|Nov. to Dec.||430 USD/Per|
- Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet;
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as specified in the itinerary;
- Local tour Transfers, 5-29 seats comfortable Tourist Vehicle according to Group Size.;
- Knowledgeable English-speaking Tibetan local tour guide shared in your group;
- Comfortable Hotel Accommodations;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes;
- The above tour price does not include single room supplement. If you are a solo traveler, you need to share one room with another tourist (same sex in most cases); if you prefer to stay in one room by yourself, you will have to pay the single room supplement. And the exact price depends on market fluctuation in high and off season of Tibet tour. For the exact price, please refer to your travel consultant.
- Arrangements include planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Welcome Dinner in local restaurant when group members meet in Lhasa
- Free Airport shuttle transfer between Lhasa Gongar airport and Hotel on designated time.
- Group tours only include a welcome dinner after your arrival in Tibet.
- Tibet Handy Map
- Drinking water Provided during the trip
- One shared big Oxygen tank in the car;
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance;
- International flight to and out of China;
- Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa. (We can provide you the domestic flight/train ticket booking service at the BEST discount price, please contact us our travel experts for the details.)
- Lunches and dinners are not included, please pay on site by yourself.; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region).
- Tips to tour guide and driver, you are suggested to tip them 7 USD/day in total.;
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip), optional tour activities, etc.
The fee of limousine service has been covered. however, airport service is only available for the following period of time; railway station serivice is always free.
|Pick-up from airport:||1.Around 12:30，pick up the clients who arrive before 12:00.
2.Around 16:00, pick up the clients who arrive before 15:40.
|Drop-off to airport:||1.Around 07:30,depart from hotel to airport.
Aound 11:00,depert from hotel to airport
|if:||the airport limousine service is needed in other time,or the flight is delayed and miss the pick-up time,extra 400rmb.|
|Notice: :||The vehicle will only leave until all guests, who arrive during the above period of time get on. There may be about one-hour’s waiting time. We extend our sincere apology for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you are strongly advised to book your ticket in accordance with our limousine.|
You are warmly welcome to Tibet by saying Tashi Delek at the Train station/airport by our professional employee and send you to reserved hotel in Lhasa…On the way, appreciate the heart-beating highland view along the Yarlong Tsangpo river (the longest river in Tibet and highest river on the earth with an average altitude of 4,000 meters), originating from Jiemayangzong Glacier on the northern Himalayas.Upon arrival,check in hotel, try to rest and drink adequate water to better acclimatize the high altitude.
Accommdation: :at Lhasa
Day 2: Lhasa City (B.D)
Highlights of the day:Potala Palace/ Jokhang Temple/Barkhor Street .
Today you will explore the extraodinary Potala Palace, Tibet’s defining religious landmark, a grand masterpiece of white, crimson and gold famed for being the former residence of the Dalai Lama.On the top ,you will have a bird-eye view of the whole Lhasa,In the distance there are undulating mountain ranges, the beautiful Lhasa River, tracts of fields, tree-shaded villages and the glistening Jokhang Temple.
Afternoon, visit Jokhang Temple, it is the first built during the period of Sontsan Gambo in the 7th century, features Buddhist prayer wheels, reclining deer, golden sutra streamers. It attracts a large number of pilgrims as its being considered the most sacred temple in Tibet .Step out of the Jokhang temple, browse the bustling, multicolored handicraft stalls of Barkhor Bazaar, a section of the oldest part of Lhasa that bustles with marketplace activity and religious devotion.
Tonight,a welcome dinner will be arranged in local Tibtan restaurant,get to know more about your group members.
- 1.To better protect the 1300 years old palace, the daily tourists flow is limited to 4000 visitors,we will reserve the tickets in advance,and guaranteed the visit to Potala Palace,but the sightseeing order may subject to change according to the actural situation.
- 2.The stairs of Potala Palace is pretty steep,ascend slowly,no rush.
- 3.No lighter,liquid allowed in Potala Palace.
Accommdation: :at Lhasa
Hotel:YAK Hotel （or other similar Hotel ）
Day 3: Lhasa Surrounding (B)
Highlights:Drepung Monastery/ Sera Monastery
Drepung Monastery was once home to 10,000 monks and the Dalai Lamas – it was the seat of central government until the Fifth Dalai Lama built the Potala.
Sera Monastery, one of the largest monastery of the Gelugpa sect. In the Tibetan language, sera means “wild rose garden.”Sera also has three monastic colleges, which served in past centuries as magnets for thousands of monks who traveled from all over Tibet to study.You will come across Sera Monastery’s monks debating which was held in the courtyard at around 3;00-5:30 in the afternoon.(Except Sunday)
In the late afternoon,return to Lhasa city,free time on your own.
Accommdation: :at Lhasa
Today is the time to say good bye and depart to your next destination.We will arrange airport or train station drop-off .Thank you again for choosing our service.Bon voyage!
ChengDu WestChinaGo Travel Service