4days zhangjiajie exploring tour
4 Days ZhangJiaJie Exploring Tour
|Tour for 1 Traveler||Inquiry|
|Tour for 2-3 Travelers||Inquiry|
|Tour for 4-6 Travelers||Inquiry|
- 1.Full day visit the most beautiful national park in zhangjiajie tour.
- 2.Enjoy the zhangjiajie tour
- Private Transportation: good condition car or tourist bus according to the group size.
- Guide: English speaking Tour guide
- Accommdation:4 Stars hotel (shared twin room, private bathroom and daily breakfast)
- Entrance fee:admission for the sites which listed in the itinerary
- Private expense: such as souvenir,laundry,drinks,telephone calls,optional activities
- Personal Expenses: Tips for Tour guide and driver.not compulsory,which depend on your approval of service
- Meal N/A
4days zhangjiajie exploring tour itinerary
Local guide will meet and greet you at the airport or train station, 15 minutes transfer to hotel in zhangjiajie city. Free and easy time for you to explore the small city. Zhangjiajie is a small city located in the northwest of Hunan province, with a total population of 1.7 million. It is famous for its unique sand stone quarts peaks and mountains . .
breakfast at the hotel, guide will take you to zhangjiajie national forest park,
Check out hotel in the morning, your guide will take you to zhangjiajie national forest park, take yangjiajie cable car get up to the mountain, visit Yangjaijie , Yangjiajie is situated in the northwest of Zhangjiajie, covering an area of about 34 sq km. Yangjiajie is an area that is comprised of peaks, cliffs, waterfalls, streams, gullies and other natural landscapes.
- There are 110 scenic spots in total that can be viewed in the area. (8.4 thousand acres). Known only since 1991,
- the area is endowed with all the natural wonders found in the other areas but has more unique characteristics,
- you can hike up to the stone wall . then hike to One Step to Heaven：“who can say heaven posseses the best scenery?
- Natural scenery of this area is even more fancinating” Between Yangjiajie and Tianzi Shan, lies a wide canyon.
- A multitude of strangely shaped sandstone peaks form a veritable sea. When the gentle breezes blow, we can even taste the taste the flavor of the majestic mountains.
- Within this sea of peaks, six massive columns stand in a line, rising about 200 meters high from the base of the canyon.
The two in the middle are a little higher than their comrades, and when the sun bathes the landscape after a rain, occasionally a brilliant rainbow will span the sky connecting the peaks like a celestial bridge. Such a “heavenly bridge” doesn’t appear often, but the six peaks can always be viewed, so this spot is called“One Step to Heaven”.over night on the mountain .
Today you will visit some very interesting places, you can go to Daguantai to see the sunrise in the early morning, the you can walk to the fairy bridge, after that you can rent a car get to the sky garden, which is located in Laowuchang. Later you can take the green bus to visit Dianjiangtai, shentanwan scenic area. All the places are very beautiful, all tour groups are not going there, only some backpackers would like to explore it . get back to hotel . over night on the mountain.
breakfast at the hotel, you will take about 2.5 hours hiking to discover the Pillar of the Southern sky. It was used to inspiration for the famous “Hallelujah Mountains” seen in the Blockbuster movie, Avatar. Proceed to the platform or Forgetfulness to enjoy the nearby peak views and then walk across the NO. 1 Bridge under Heaven.
Lunch will be your own order and expense at the local restaurant, descend the Yuanjiajie Mountain (Bailong Lift Sightseeing Terrace) by the Bailong Elevator – a glass elevator built into the side of the mountain. , then explore the Golden Whip Stream (Jinbianxi) – this charming valley is most likely to bring you into the Pandora’s wonderland of the movie Avatar.
You will have a leisure hiking about 2.5 hours along the stream. You can just relax yourself with the beautiful mountain, fresh air, and pure water . transfer to airport , finish your trip.