6Days Tibet Lhasa Namtso Lake Tour Package
At a Glance 6Days tibet Lhasa Namtso lake Tour package
|Day 1.||Arrive in Lhasa|
|Day 2||Lhasa Tour – Potala Palace, Johkang Temple, and Barkhor Street (B)|
|Day 3||Lhasa Tour – Drepung and Sera Monastery (B)|
|Day 4||Sun set of Namtso and Snow-capped Nyecheng Tangkula Moutain.(B)||Day 5||Sun rise of Namtso Lake||Day 6||Departure from Lhasa(B)|
6Days tibet Lhasa Namtso lake Tour package
6Days tibet Lhasa Namtso lake Tour
|Jan. to Mar.||N/A|
|Apr. to Jun.||625 USD/Per|
|Jul. to Aug.||727 USD/Per|
|Sept. to Oct.||670 USD/Per|
|Nov. to Dec.||595 USD/Per|
- Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet;
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary;
- Meals as specified in the itinerary;
- Local tour Transfers, 5-29 seats comfortable Tourist Vehicle according to Group Size.;
- Knowledgeable English-speaking Tibetan local tour guide shared in your group;
- Comfortable Hotel Accommodations;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes;
- The above tour price does not include single room supplement. If you are a solo traveler, you need to share one room with another tourist (same sex in most cases); if you prefer to stay in one room by yourself, you will have to pay the single room supplement. And the exact price depends on market fluctuation in high and off season of Tibet tour. For the exact price, please refer to your travel consultant.
- Arrangements include planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Welcome Dinner in local restaurant when group members meet in Lhasa
- Free Airport shuttle transfer between Lhasa Gongar airport and Hotel on designated time.
- Group tours only include a welcome dinner after your arrival in Tibet.
- Tibet Handy Map
- Drinking water Provided during the trip
- One shared big Oxygen tank in the car;
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance;
- International flight to and out of China;
- Domestic flight/train to and out of Lhasa. (We can provide you the domestic flight/train ticket booking service at the BEST discount price, please contact us our travel experts for the details.)
- Lunches and dinners are not included, please pay on site by yourself.; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region).
- Tips to tour guide and driver, you are suggested to tip them 7 USD/day in total.;
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip), optional tour activities, etc.
The fee of limousine service has been covered. however, airport service is only available for the following period of time; railway station serivice is always free.
|Pick-up from airport:||1.Around 12:30，pick up the clients who arrive before 12:00.
2.Around 16:00, pick up the clients who arrive before 15:40.
|Drop-off to airport:||1.Around 07:30,depart from hotel to airport.
Aound 11:00,depert from hotel to airport
|if:||the airport limousine service is needed in other time,or the flight is delayed and miss the pick-up time,extra 400rmb.|
|Notice: :||The vehicle will only leave until all guests, who arrive during the above period of time get on. There may be about one-hour’s waiting time. We extend our sincere apology for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you are strongly advised to book your ticket in accordance with our limousine.|
6Days Tibet Lhasa Namtso Lake Tour Package
Meet your guide at Lhasa Railway Station or Lhasa Airport.On the way, appreciate the heart-beating highland view along the Yarlong Tsangpo river (the longest river in Tibet and highest river on the earth with an average altitude of 4,000 meters), originating from Jiemayangzong Glacier on the northern Himalayas.Upon arrival,check in hotel, try to rest and drink adequate water to better acclimatize the high altitude.
Accommdation: :at Lhasa YAK Hotel（or other similar Hotel ）
Day 2: Lhasa City (B.D)
Highlights of the day:Jokhang Temple/Barkhor Street/Sera Monastery .
Today you will explore the extraodinary Potala Palace, Tibet’s defining religious landmark, a grand masterpiece of white, crimson and gold famed for being the former residence of the Dalai Lama.On the top ,you will have a bird-eye view of the whole Lhasa,In the distance there are undulating mountain ranges, the beautiful Lhasa River, tracts of fields, tree-shaded villages and the glistening Jokhang Temple.
Afternoon, visit Jokhang Temple, it is the first built during the period of Sontsan Gambo in the 7th century, features Buddhist prayer wheels, reclining deer, golden sutra streamers. It attracts a large number of pilgrims as its being considered the most sacred temple in Tibet .Step out of the Jokhang temple, browse the bustling, multicolored handicraft stalls of Barkhor Bazaar, a section of the oldest part of Lhasa that bustles with marketplace activity and religious devotion.
Tonight,a welcome dinner will be arranged in local Tibtan restaurant,get to know more about your group members.
1.To better protect the 1300 years old palace, the daily tourists flow is limited to 4000 visitors,we will reserve the tickets in advance,and guaranteed the visit to Potala Palace,but the sightseeing order may subject to change according to the actural situation.
2.The stairs of Potala Palace is pretty steep,ascend slowly,no rush.
3.No lighter,liquid allowed in Potala Palace.
4.To acclimate the high altitude
Accommdation: :at Lhasa YAK Hotel or similar
Day 3: Lhasa Sightseeing: Potala Palace/Half day free time(B)
The rest of today is your free time, you can travel around the city by yourself or get into the roadside Tibetan souvenir workshops to pick up your favorite stuff. or you join in one of our two free acticities to enjoy the time, one is free Tibetan afternoon tea in local tea house and visiting Dikey Orphanage nearby, the another is visiting the Tibet Museum. the driver and tour guide will take you to one of the two places but you need to get back to hotel by yourself
Accommdation: :at Lhasa YAK Hotel
Holly Namtso Lake
(260km,5 hours driving,asphalt road in good condition)
In the morning around 08:00am, our guide and driver pick you up from your hotel, then we leave Lhasa to Namtso Lake. Nyenchen Thanglha snow mountain ranges appear in front of you all the way. In summer(May to August), the sheepherders and their family move to grassland and set up their tents, you could see green grassland, groups of sheep and yaks, nomad tents by the road. Namtso Lake is the Heavenly lake which is one of the three holy lakes of Tibet and also the highest salt lake. You can do a very relax trekking around the lake side and Tashi Island.To spend a night at lake shore is fantastic, the night sky is so clean that you could see all the stars twinkling on the sky, so close to you as if you could stretch you hands to pick the stars. Namtso lake is actually the lake in the sky, it is about 5000m high lies on the highest plateau in the world.
1.Namtso Lake lies at 4,718 meters,to acclimate altitude
2.Namtso Lake have big temperature difference between day and night
Accommdation: :Tent or Guest House
Highlights:Dumxung . Yangpachen
Get up early to view the beautiful sunrise at Namtso Lake. You can trek along the lake shore to Tashi Dor Island to explore the meditation caves. Drive to Dumxung to have lunch. Then, head back to Lhasa. On the way return to Lhasa from Namtso, we will pass a famous hotspring — the Yampanchen. If some tourists are interested in it, we can stop over for a while and have a bath.
(Hot spring cost is on travelers)
1.along the way of Dumxung,constant breath-taking sencery
2.Yangpachen hot spring is wonderful experience.and you will see how the hot spring boil the egg….
Accommdation: :at Lhasa YAK Hotel
Today is the time to say good bye and depart to your next destination.We will arrange airport or train station drop-off .Thank you again for choosing our service.Bon voyage!