1 Day Badaling Great Wall Tour From BeiJing
Discover two of China’s most incredible attractions during a full-day tour of the Great Wall of China and the Ming Tombs from Beijing. Accompanied by a guide, visit one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall and marvel at the spectacular scenery that surrounds the Badaling section. Then, explore the Chang Ling Tomb, a magnificent Ming emperor burial site. Appease your appetite with an authentic Chinese lunch and enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your Beijing hotel.
- Day trip from Beijing to two of China’s most famous attractions:
- the Great Wall and the sacred Ming Tombs Visit one of the best-preserved sections of the Great Wall of China at Badaling
- Climb the north or south face of the UNESCO-listed Great Wall with an informative guide
- Explore the excavated courtyards of Chang Ling Ming Tomb
- Enjoy a Chinese Local lunch
- Pickup and drop-off included from most Beijing city hotels
|1 Person||265 USD p/p|
|2 Person||180 USD p/p|
|3 Person||145 USD p/p|
|4 Person||125 USD p/p|
|5 Person||105 USD p/p|
- Hotel pick up and drop off (within 4 ring road hotel)
- All entrance fees, cable cars in the itinerary are included.
- a local English-speaking guide.
- All government tax
- Travel insurance
- Dragon boat cruise in the Summer Palace
- Personal expenses
1 Day Badaling Great Wall Tour Itinerary
Depart from your Beijing hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan and admire the rural scenery as you escape bustling Beijing. Stop first at the Great Wall of China, an iconic landmark illustrating the innovation of ancient Chinese engineering. Venture to the Badaling section, one of the best-preserved parts of the structure, and listen as your guide provides an engaging narrative about the attraction’s history.
Climb either the north or south face of the wall to absorb panoramic vistas of the surrounding scenery. Stroll the fortification to discover the watchtowers and natural havens that pepper the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After thorough exploration of the ancient wonder, head to the sacred Ming tombs to discover the burial grounds of ancient Ming emperors. Marvel at three of the excavated tombs and hear of the extravagant lives led by the mausoleum’s inhabitants. Refuel with an authentic Chinese-style lunch then browse the bespoke shops of the Longdi Jade Factory for special souvenirs. Relax during the journey back to Beijing by comfortable coach and bid your guide farewell at your hotel.
ChengDu WestChinaGo Travel Service
Address:1Building,1# DaYou Lane,,DongHuaMen St, JinJiang District,ChengDu.China 610015