1 Day MuTianYu Great Wall Tour From BeiJing
Visit the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu and the Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), both UNESCO World Heritage sites, on a full-day private tour from Beijing. The Great Wall of China is one of the most popular attractions in China, yet the Mutianyu section attracts fewer visitors, which means you get a less crowded experience of this world-famous landmark. Then learn about the history of the majestic Summer Palace as you stroll through its lavish gardens, sprinkled with temples and other eye-catching features. Includes guide, lunch, entrance fees, Great Wall cable car ticket, private vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private full-day tour of the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu and Summer Palace, from Beijing
- Visit two World Heritage-listed sites near Beijing
- Spend time at the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China, away from the crowds
- Take a cable car, or ski lift and toboggan at the Great Wall
- Admire the classical gardens and temples of the Summer Palace
- Includes knowledgeable guide, lunch, private transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
|1 Person||265 USD p/p|
|2 Person||180 USD p/p|
|3 Person||145 USD p/p|
|4 Person||125 USD p/p|
|5 Person||105 USD p/p|
- Hotel pick up and drop off (within 4 ring road hotel)
- All entrance fees, cable cars in the itinerary are included.
- a local English-speaking guide.
- All government tax
- Travel insurance
- Dragon boat cruise in the Summer Palace
- Personal expenses
1 Day MuTianYu Great Wall Tour Itinerary
: 08:00 AM: Meet your private guide in hotel’s lobby at 8:00am in Beijing.
: 08:20–09:50 AM: Once arrive at the The Mutianyu Great Wall, you’ll enjoy a less hurried experience and take time to marvel at this wondrous structure and the surrounding hillsides. Hiking up and down for about 1.5 hours at the various sections of the Wall, exploring the watch and beacon towers.
: 10:00–12:30 AM: Mutianyu is a bit more rugged and slightly less crowded than the more famous Badaling. Over 96% of Mutianyu is covered by trees and orchards, keeping the air fragrant with chestnut blossoms in the spring and fresh all year long.
: 12:30 PM—13:30PM,: You will stop at a Local Restaurant for lunch.
: 13:30–16:00 PM: Continue to a well-preserved royal garden: the Summer Palace. Renowned for its beautiful landscape and spectacular architecture, the Summer Palace has been listed in the World Heritage Sites and considered as one of the most classical gardens of the world.
: 16:00 –17：30PM: Afterwards, you will return to your hotel in Beijing city center around 17:30pm.
Tour will last between 8-9 hours. If you want to extend the tour, then please pay 15 USD to your driver and 15 USD to your guide for each of the extra hour
ChengDu WestChinaGo Travel Service
Address:1Building,1# DaYou Lane,,DongHuaMen St, JinJiang District,ChengDu.China 610015