Yangshuo TV Tower
- Chinese name: 阳朔电视塔
- Location: Yangshuo County, Guilin City
- Location: 广西壮族自治区桂林市阳朔县西部阳朔汽车站对面
- Time to climb the mountain: 40 to 60 minutes
- Best time to visit: April-October
- Recommended visiting time: 1-3 hours
- Tickets: 5 CNY
- Opening Hours: 09:00-17:00 (January 1st-December 31st Monday-Sunday)
Yangshuo TV Tower
Yangshuo TV Tower is behind the Xijiekou Post Office and is little known to tourists. However, it belongs to the commanding heights in Yangshuo County. Climbing to the highest peak, you can have a panoramic view of the surrounding area of Yangshuo, including West Street, Li River and Yangshuo Park. Of course, it is also a good place to watch the sunrise, full of romance. But the entrance is not easy to find, you need to ask more people to get there.
Yangshuo TV Tower
Yangshuo TV Tower Tourist Map
It should take only 34 minutes for the average person to climb up. I was a foot remnant who lacked exercise and wore leather shoes to climb for 50 minutes. Although the road is not as dangerous as Laozhai Mountain, it is almost the same as the first half of Laozhai Mountain. Watch the sunrise and pay attention to safety. There are no lights. Watch the sunset and don’t wait until it gets dark before going down the mountain. In addition, the top of the TV tower is not open to the public in theory, but you can give 5 yuan to the guard, and he will open the door and let you in. The location of the TV Tower is a bit hidden. There is an urban market on Pantao Road. Find the Post Bank on the side of the road, and there is an alley next to it called Tianma Alley, or you can navigate to the alley of the Yangshuo Agricultural Bureau with a mobile phone map.
The approximate location is as shown below. The map looks a little far away but it is not far. It takes ten minutes to walk from the urban market to the mountain climbing intersection.
Yangshuo TV Tower Travel Guide
- There are no tickets for this mountain. Due to the steep mountain road, pay attention to wearing and anti-skid. Usually there are fewer people going up the mountain, and there are lush foliage on both sides of the road, deep mountains and old forests, girls are best to go together, and pay attention to mosquitoes.
- For those who want to see the sunrise, there are lights at the intersection before 6 o’clock and turn off the lights after 6 o’clock. There are no street lights when going up the mountain, and you can hardly see the road before dawn. Please bring a flashlight and other lighting equipment. If you have trekking poles, it is best to bring them, which can reduce your physical strength by 25%.
- Check the time of sunrise and sunset, you can calculate the time to go up the mountain, instead of being forced by the cold on the mountain early (for example, in early September, the sunrise is usually 06:10, and it will start to light up at 05:10 one hour before sunrise). In addition, in the mountain shape here, the sun can only be seen when it rises to the mountain at about 06:40 about half an hour later. Counting the 50-minute climbing time, climbing at 5:50 can ensure that you will not miss the sunrise. )
- To see the sea of clouds, it is easy to see in the morning when the weather is fine after rain. (When the sun is about to show its face, the surface of the Lijiang River starts to rise with fog)
- The top of the mountain mainly has two sides of the scenery, one is the beautiful scenery of Xingping, and the other is the Lijiang River, especially the 180-degree turn of the Lijiang River is very spectacular. In the morning, the Li River is bright, and in the afternoon, it is backlight. Students who are particular about photography need to pay attention.