- Chinese Name: 川剧 变脸秀
- Foreign name: chengdu face changing show
- Address:ShuFengYaYun 成都琴台路蜀风雅韵(成都市青羊区琴台路23号市文化公园内)
- starting time:20：00 PM
- Duration: 20：00 PM–21：30 PM
- Price Type:VIP A B Class
- Price: 40 usd / 32 usd / 29 usd
Chengdu Face Changing Show
Sichuan Opera,is night entertainment while in chengdu tour,most tourist will choose this program.including ancrobat,sing,stunt…worthy to watch.
- Overall the art form is well known for its singing, which is less constrained than that of the more popular Beijing opera form. Sichuan opera is more like a play than other forms of Chinese opera, and the acting is highly polished. The music accompanying Sichuanese opera utilizes a small gong and an instrument called a Muqin, which is similar to the Erhu.
- The traditional formula is quite systematic with a combination of stunts like face-changing, tihuiyan, sword-hiding, fire-spitting and beard-changing with the plot and different characters.
- Experience the mesmerizing melodies and intense action of the Sichuan Opera during a 1.5-hour performance in Chengdu’s Shufeng Yayun Teahouse. Marvel at dazzling dancers and astounding acrobats as they deliver an extravagant spectacle of color and culture. Upgrade to enjoy unrivalled stage views from luxurious seats and pleasure your palate with snacks to accompany a Sichuan tea. For the ultimate experience, opt for ear grooming, a Chinese massage and a show costume dress up session that comes with a complimentary photograph.
SiChuan Opera Video
SiChuan Opera Photo
Book SiChuan Opera Tickets
Chengdu Face Changing Show Tickets
- Vip A class B class Tickets
- Costume experience
- pick ears
- Visit the backstage preparation area
SiChuan Opera Seat Map
How To Get To ShuFengYaYun
from city center to qintai road,cost is about 30-100 rmbPractical Chinese:for taxi driver Please take me to shufengyayun 请拉我到琴台路的蜀风雅韵（文化公园）
chengdu metro line 2, get off at tonghuimen,exit from A outlet ，then walk 3-5 minschengdu metro map
SiChuan Opera Guide
1）VIP Class Tickets
sichuan opera VIP Class seating includes entrance ticket to front-central seating area, tea service and one of the following: massage, ear-grooming, or photo opportunity while dressing up in opera costume.
2）A Class Tickets
A Class seating includes entrance ticket to rows 1-4 behind VIP area, tea service and 1 option：costume experience
3）B Class Tickets
B-Class seating includes entrance ticket to seats in rows 5-7 and tea service