ChongQing Chaotianmen Wharf
- Chinese Name: 重庆朝天门码头
- Address: 重庆市渝中区朝千路1号(重庆市渝中区长江滨江路朝天门广场)
- Address: No. 1 Chaoqian Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing
- Opening hours：all day
- Activity：Night River Cruise | Visiting Raffles Chongqing
- Virtual Tour：https://720yun.com/t/c5fjO5smkk6?scene_id=2510053
Chaotianmen Square is located in the northeast of Yuzhong District, Chongqing City, at the top of the Yuzhong Peninsula. It is located at the confluence of the Yangtze River and Jialing River. Standing in the square, you can have a panoramic view of the two rivers and three places.
At the front of Chaotianmen Square, the emerald green Jialing River merges with the brownish-yellow Yangtze River; to the east is the majestic Chongqing Grand Theater in Jiangbei District; to the west is the brightly lit Nanbin Road in Nan’an District. The square is also a leisure place for local citizens. When the weather is good, many people fly kites here.
Chaotianmen, originally a large-scale city gate in old Chongqing, was called “Ancient Yuxiongguan”. It was the place where local officials in ancient Chongqing greeted the emperor’s imperial edict. Now, the local government is planning to build this place into one of the symbols of “New Chongqing”, an area with international fashion.
The wharf near Chaotianmen Square is the starting point for the night tour of Liangjiang.
ChongQing Chaotianmen Wharf
Chaotianmen Wharf is one of the “Top Ten Cultural Symbols of Chongqing”. It is located at the intersection of Jialing River and Yangtze River in Yuzhong Peninsula, Yuzhong District, Chongqing. It is the hub of the two rivers and the largest waterway passenger terminal in Chongqing.
·Chaotianmen used to be one of the seventeen ancient city gates in Chongqing. The Three Gorges cruises, sightseeing cruises and ferries to Foreigner Street all depart from here.
·The night view of Chaotianmen is also very beautiful. The lights are turned on at night, which is very beautiful. In front of you is the brightly lit pier, and there are beautiful cruise ships coming and going.
- One of the “Chongqing Top Ten Cultural Symbols”, located at the junction of Jialing River and Yangtze River in Yuzhong Peninsula, Yuzhong District, Chongqing. It is the hub of the two rivers and the largest waterway passenger terminal in Chongqing.
- Chaotianmen was once one of the 17 ancient city gates in Chongqing. The Three Gorges cruise ship, sightseeing cruises and ferries to Yangren Street are all starting from here.
- The night view of Chaotianmen is also very beautiful. The lights are all open at night, especially beautiful. There are brightly lit piers in front of you, as well as the rafting boats.
- And here is also the “zero kilometer” point mark of Chongqing Highway will be located in Chaotianmen Square.
The Raffles City
Chaotianmen Square in Chongqing is located at the confluence of two rivers. The Raffles City here has a unique shape. Viewed from the river, it stands majestically and is very imposing. At night, the changing lights make the night scene here even more charming.
ChongQing Chaotianmen Pier Video
ChongQing Chaotianmen Pier Photo
ChongQing Chaotianmen Wharf Tourist Map
ChongQing Chaotianmen Pier Travel Guide
How To Get To ChongQing Chaotianmen Pier
- By Taxi
ChongQing Chaotianmen PierPractical Chinese:for taxi driver pls take us to HongYaDong 请载我们朝天门码头
Line 1 or Line 6, get off at Xiaoshizi, exit 8, turn left after coming out, keep going down Shaanxi Road, about 10 minutes downhill, you will come to Fushi Building and pass through Chaotianmen Square.ChongQing metro map
Book Chongqing Yangtze River Night Cruise Tickets
Chongqing Yangtze River Night Cruise Tickets
- Easy and fast booking
- Board the ship with a QR code