- Chinese Name: 解放碑
- Add: 重庆市渝中区民族路177号
- Foreign Name: Chongqing Liberation Monument
- Recommending time: 1-3H
- Opening Time:all day and night
- Tickets: free
- Type: Commercial Pedestrian Street | Food Street
- Virtual Tour: https://720yun.com/t/c78jOrwfzf0?scene_id=2083211
- Virtual Tour: https://720yun.com/t/0dajOrsyzv9?pano_id=1843584
Chongqing Jiefangbei, one of the most famous landmarks in Chongqing, is the most prosperous area and commercial center in Chongqing.
prosperous commercial circle in Chongqing
Jiefangbei Pedestrian Street is a relatively prosperous commercial circle in Chongqing. There are a large number of department stores and hotels here. It is a good place for shopping, eating and walking around. The Pedestrian Street is located in Yuzhong District, centered on Jiefangbei, including Minquan Road, Zourong Road and Bayi Road in the surrounding area.
Liberation Monument: A monument commemorating the victory of the Anti-Japanese War
The Jiefangbei is the only national monument in the country to commemorate the victory of the Chinese nation in the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression. It is a historical building of the victory of the Anti-Japanese War and the liberation of Chongqing.
There are also scenic spots such as Nengren Temple and Luohan Temple near the pedestrian street. Jiefangbei Pedestrian Street and its surrounding areas are still one of the main choices for tourists to stay in Chongqing. There are Intercontinental Hotels and budget hotels with high cost performance.
Things To Do:
Gourmet, shopping, beauties
There are many shopping malls, many snacks, and many beauties, which are the “three most” of pedestrian streets. Here you can visit the “tall” Meimei Times Department Store and Metropolitan Plaza, as well as the relatively ordinary Chongqing Department Store and Pacific Department Store; you can eat almost all Chongqing delicacies on the pedestrian street, and Bayi Road is delicious here. Street, where you can find cheap and delicious hot and sour noodles, Shancheng Xiaotangyuan and chaoshou. And when you are wandering on the pedestrian street, within a few steps, a tall, fair-skinned Chongqing beauty will flash past you.
As a bustling commercial street in Chongqing and even in western China, whether you are a Chongqing local or a tourist in Chongqing, you can find your own happiness in the pedestrian street.
ChongQing JieFangBei Video
ChongQing JieFangBei Photo
ChongQing JieFangBei Tourist Map
ChongQing JieFangBei Travel Guide
There are always people coming and going in the square of Jiefangbei. Every day, many tourists come here to take pictures. In the daytime, you can see the high-rise buildings, which is very modern. The Jiefangbei is crowded at night, and it is the center of nightlife for Chongqing citizens and tourists.
- Accommodation: The first time to come to Chongqing to play, it is recommended to live in Jiefangbei, convenient transportation, numerous shopping malls, countless specialties, and many hotel hostels to choose from.
- Transportation: There are many subway stations near Jiefangbei. Linjiangmen, Jiaochangkou, Xiaoshizi subway station are very close to Jiefangbei, and can be reached within a few minutes after the next station.
- Shopping: There are many shopping malls near Jiefangbei, such as Chongqing Baidu Building, Chongqing Times Square, Global Shopping Center, etc. Almost all shopping malls can be found here.
- Food: Bayi Road Good Street and Jiaochangkou Night Market are very close to Jiefangbei, just a few minutes walk
How To Get To ChongQing JieFangBei
- By Taxi
ChongQing JieFangBeiPractical Chinese:for taxi driver pls take us to JieFangBei 请载我们到重庆解放碑