How to get to Phoenix Ancient Town from zhangjiajie
FengHuang Ancient Town (Phoenix)
- Chinese Name:凤凰古城
- Tickets Combination of 9 scenery:148 CNY 古城内九景成人联票(沈从文故居、熊希龄故居、杨家祠堂、古城博物馆、崇德堂、东门城楼、虹桥艺术楼、万寿宫、日游泛舟)148元
FengHuang Ancient Town
- It is a national historical and cultural city. It was once praised by the famous New Zealand writer Louis Ai Li as the most beautiful small town in China.
- It is comparable to the ancient city of Lijiang in Yunnan and the ancient city of Pingyao in Shanxi. It enjoys the name of “Bei Pingyao, South Phoenix”.
- Qingshi Street in the city, the hanging foot of the Lijiang River, numerous ancient buildings, and a strong Miao style, constitute a unique Xiangxi charm.
zhangjiajie center bus stationzhangjiajie center bus station
In the Zhangjiajie Central Bus Station (next to the railway station), take the direct train, the whole journey is more than 4 hours, the departure time is 8:30 in the morning and 14:30 in the afternoon; the bus shift is less. The price is 80 yuan / person.
zhangjiajie to Phoenix Ancient Town by train
zhangjiajie train station
- From Zhangjiajie, take the train to Jishou (K267, 7265 and other trains can sit, there are a total of 11 trains, more time, the time is also optional, this trip takes about 2~3 hours, the fare of the seat is 19.5 yuan),
- after the Jishou Railway Station, you can take the car to the Phoenix, the fare is 25 yuan / person, Jishou North Bus Station and South Railway Station have cars to Phoenix. The train station is 200 meters away from the left. It is the North Bus Station. There are a lot of passenger traffic in the North Station. The departure is also unstable. Generally, the passengers are full. If there is no car in the North Station. Can play (a few dollars for playing) to the South Station to go to Phoenix. The time from 2 stations to Phoenix is as follows: Jishou North Bus Station 6:30 – 20:30, full passengers, fare 25 yuan / person, about 1 hour Jishou South Bus Station 6:30 – 20:30, every 15 minutes, the fare is 25 yuan / person, about 1 hour
- After arriving at the Phoenix Bus Station, you can take a taxi directly to the ancient city of Fenghuang, and the fare is about 10 yuan.
From Phoenix Ancient Town to Changsha Huanghua AirportRoute: Phoenix – Jishou – Changsha
It is recommended to walk about 530 meters from the Fenghuang Ancient City Scenic Spot to the Phoenix Bus Terminal, take the car at the Phoenix Bus Station – Jishou North Bus Station, go to Jishou North Bus Station, go to Jishou Railway Station and transfer to the train (the train probably has to sit 8~9 hours), go to the Changsha Railway Station,
walk to the Airport Line Civil Aviation Hotel Station, and transfer to the Airport Bus to the Huanghua Airport Terminal. Cross the road and walk about 50 meters to Changsha Huanghua International Airport, about one and a half hours. The whole journey is about 100 yuan.
FengHuang Old Town Video[iframe width=”100%” height=”525″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/oBvCMb07ZfE” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”true”]
ChengDu WestChinaGo Travel Servicewww.WestChinaGo.com