Jingshan Park ,Beijing
- Chinese name: 景山公园
- Location: Jingshan Park, Jingshanqian Street, Xicheng District, Beijing
- Location: 北京市西城区景山前街景山公园
- Opening hours: April-October 6:30-21:00, stop selling tickets at 20:30; November-March 6:30-20:00, stop selling tickets at 19:30
- Attraction level: AAAA level
- Ticket price: 2 rmb
- Area: 23 hectares
- Flower lawn area: 1100 square meters
- Famous attractions: Wanchun Pavilion, Guanmiao Pavilion, Zhoushang Pavilion, Jifang Pavilion, Fulan Pavilion
- Virtual Tour: https://v.visitbeijing.com.cn/pano/A031/index.html
- Official Website: http://www.bjjspark.com/index.jhtml
- Tel: 010-64038098;010-64038090
·Jingshan Park is located at the center of the north-south axis of Beijing City, with the Forbidden City in the south, Beihai in the west, and the Drum Tower in the north. It was the highest point in the center of Beijing.
·In the park, there are towering ancient trees, unique peaks, majestic temples, a wide variety of peonies, and rich cultural activities.
Among them, Wanchun Pavilion is known as the commanding heights on the central axis of Beijing.
Another famous cultural landscape in Jingshan Park is the place where Chongzhen (the last emperor of the Ming Dynasty) hanged himself.
Jingshan Park Video
Jingshan Park Tourist Map
Jingshan Park Photo
How To Get To Jingshan Park
from The Palace Museum to jinshan Park, only few min walkingPractical Chinese:for taxi driver pls take us to BeiJing Jinshan Park 请载我们到景山公园
Take Metro Line 6 and get off at Beihai North StationBeiJing metro map