- Chinese Name: 华山
- Address: 陕西省渭南市华阴市玉泉路南段
- Height: 2154 m
- Elevation: 7,087′
- website: https://chinahuashan.com/
- phone: 400-0913-777
- Recommended Visiting Time:1-2 days
- Opening Time: 24 Hours
- Prominence: 1,083′
- Tickets: 180 RMB
- Cable Car: 135 RMB/ single trip
Mount Hua is a mountain located near the city of Huayin in Shaanxi province, about 120 kilometres (75 mi) east of Xi’an. It is the western mountain of the Five Great Mountains of China, and has a long history of religious significance. Originally classified as having three peaks, in modern times the mountain is classified as five main peaks, of which the highest is the South Peak at 2,154.9 metres (7,070 ft).
Mount Huashan Tourist Map
Mount Huashan Video
Xi’an ⇄ Mount Huashan Transfer：Car Rental With Driver
Mount Huashan Photo
Mount Huashan Travel Guide
Mount Huashan Entrance Fee:
• March 1 to November 30: CNY 180;
• December 1 to end of next February: CNY 100;
- It includes the main peaks scenic area, Jade Spring Temple, Xianyu Scenic Area and Xiyue Temple.
- The ticket is valid for two days.
Cable Car Service: two lines
• March 1 to November 30: 07:00-19:00
• December 1 to end of next February: 09:00 – 17:00
Line 1: Donggoukou – White Sparrow Temple – West Peak
• March 1 to November 30: CNY 280 for a round trip; CNY 140 for a one-way trip
• December 1 to end of next February: CNY 240 for a round trip; CNY 120 for a one-way trip
- Wengyu Tourism Bus runs between Tourist Service Center and Donggoukou, the lower station of West Peak cable car. It costs CNY 40 for a one-way trip and CNY 80 for a round trip.
- Visitors can get off at White Sparrow Temple. After visiting the temple, continue to take the cable car to the West Peak.
Line 2: Wamiaogou – North Peak
• March 1 to November 30: CNY 150 for a round trip; CNY 80 for a one-way trip
• December 1 to end of next February: CNY 80 for a round trip; CNY 45 for a one-way trip
Notice: Huangfuyu Tourism Bus runs between Tourist Service Center and Wamiaogou, the lower station of North Peak cable car. It costs CNY 20 for a one-way trip and CNY 40 for a round trip.