- Chinese Name: 上海外滩
- Address: Zhongshan East 1st Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
- Tel: +86 021
- Opening Time:all day
- Recommended Visiting Time:1-3 H
- Tickets : free
- offical website:www.shanghai.gov.cn
• Located on the Huangpu River in the Huangpu District of Shanghai, it is one of the most symbolic sights of the Shanghai city.
• 1.5 km long, from south to north, on the left hand side is the wide Zhongshan East Road, the roadside lined up with dozens of foreign buildings of different styles.
• Close to Shanghai’s mother river, the Huangpu River, the Jiangshang Giants shuttle, and across the river stands the Jinmao Tower, the World Financial Center and other skyscrapers.
• At night, the rainbows on both sides of the Pujiang River are suitable for walking with the lover on the Bund, feeling the charm and romance of the “Never Night City”.
Located on the west bank of the Huangpu River, there are excellent views of Pudong’s skyscrapers from the perennially packed promenade of the Bund. Nanjing Road, the main shopping street, heads west from the Bund’s centerpoint at Peace Hotel.
The essence of the Bund lies in 52 Bund buildings with different styles known as the “World Architecture Expo”.
Although the buildings on the Bund are not from the same designer, they are not built in the same period. However, their architectural color is basically uniform, and the overall contour processing is also surprisingly coordinated.
In the evening, the rainbows on both sides of the Pujiang River are laid out, strolling through them, and feeling the charm and romance of the “Ever Bright City”.
The Bund.Shanghai Tourist Map
The Bund.Shanghai Video
The Bund.Shanghai Photo
The Bund.Shanghai Travel Guide
The Bund has the Wan Guo Building Group preserved in the opening period (now it has become the office building of major banks, financial and insurance companies, bungalows in the water, very good-looking), and the old-fashioned commercial street Nanjing Road, which has survived years of prosperity. On the other side is Lujiazui, which brings together the top financial institutions, as well as the Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai Center, World Financial Center, and Jinmao Tower. It can be said that it is the best epitome of Shanghai classical and modern.
- The night view at night is very beautiful, there is a ferry to sit
- Be sure to go to the Yuanmingyuan Road(圆明园路) after the building of the United States, and so on. The small miniatures of the old Shanghai Shiliyangchang(十里洋场), you can meet the influencer of Taobao shop every time you go
- Sightseeing tunnel, sightseeing car. In addition to the flashing lights in the tunnel, there is nothing else; the price of the sightseeing car is not worthy.
- Nanjing Road (南京路)commemorative significance is greater than the shopping function, if you really want to shopping / buy special products, recommend Huaihai Zhong Road(淮海中路)
- There is a Bund Art Museum nearby, and it is very interesting to spend an hour or two. Tickets are 60 and can be reached on foot. Inside is a collection of modern art works, with a few free explanations every day, which really have a new understanding of modern art.
How To Get To The Bund.Shanghai
The Bund.ShanghaiPractical Chinese:for taxi driver pls take us to ShangHai The Bund 请载我们到上海外滩
Line 2 and Line 10 are about 15 minutes walk from Nanjing East Road Station.Shanghai metro map