- Chinese Name: 上海外滩
- Address: Zhongshan East 1st Rd, WaiTan, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
- Tel: +86 021
- Opening Time:all day
- Recommended Visiting Time:1-3 H
- Tickets : free
- offical website:www.shanghai.gov.cn
The Bund is a famous and picturesque waterfront promenade that runs along the western bank of the Huangpu River in Shanghai.
It’s known for the stunning views of Shanghai’s skyline, which features both historic colonial-era buildings and modern skyscrapers.
Things To Do:
- Take a stroll along the promenade
- Visit the Bund History Museum
- Enjoy a river cruise
- Take in the views from the observation deck from the skyscrapers which locates across the river
- See the Bund at night
The Bund.Shanghai Tourist Map
The Bund.Shanghai Video
The Bund.Shanghai Photo
The Bund.Shanghai Travel Guide
The Bund has the Wan Guo Building Group preserved in the opening period (now it has become the office building of major banks, financial and insurance companies, bungalows in the water, very good-looking), and the old-fashioned commercial street Nanjing Road, which has survived years of prosperity. On the other side is Lujiazui, which brings together the top financial institutions, as well as the Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai Center, World Financial Center, and Jinmao Tower. It can be said that it is the best epitome of Shanghai classical and modern.
- The night view at night is very beautiful, there is a ferry to sit
- Be sure to go to the Yuanmingyuan Road(圆明园路) after the building of the United States, and so on. The small miniatures of the old Shanghai Shiliyangchang(十里洋场), you can meet the influencer of Taobao shop every time you go
- Sightseeing tunnel, sightseeing car. In addition to the flashing lights in the tunnel, there is nothing else; the price of the sightseeing car is not worthy.
- Nanjing Road (南京路)commemorative significance is greater than the shopping function, if you really want to shopping / buy special products, recommend Huaihai Zhong Road(淮海中路)
- There is a Bund Art Museum nearby, and it is very interesting to spend an hour or two. Tickets are 60 and can be reached on foot. Inside is a collection of modern art works, with a few free explanations every day, which really have a new understanding of modern art.
How To Get To The Bund.Shanghai
The Bund.ShanghaiPractical Chinese:for taxi driver pls take us to ShangHai The Bund 请载我们到上海外滩
Line 2 and Line 10 are about 15 minutes walk from Nanjing East Road Station.Shanghai metro map