Shanghai Wild Animal Park
- Chinese Name: 上海野生动物园
- Address: 上海市浦东新区三灶镇南六公路178号
- Tel: +86 (021-58036000)
- Opening Time:08:00-17:00; stop ticketing time: 16:00 (March 1st – June 30th, September 1st – November 30th Monday-Sunday)
- 08:00-18:00; stop ticketing time: 17:00 (July 1 – August 31 Monday – Sunday)
- 08:30-16:30; stop ticketing time: 15:30 (December 1st – February 28th of the following year Monday-Sunday)
- Recommended Visiting Time:>3 H
- Tickets : 130 CNY P/P
- offical website:http://www.shwzoo.com/
Shanghai Wild Animal Park
Shanghai Wildlife Park covers an area of approximately 153 hectares and is home to over 10,000 animals from over 200 species.
Some of the popular animals found in the park include giant pandas, Siberian tigers, African elephants, giraffes, kangaroos, and many more.
The park also has several exhibits showcasing animals from different regions, such as the African Savannah, Australian Outback, and South American Rainforest.
Visitors can explore the zoo by foot or by taking a tram ride around the park.
There are also various shows and performances held throughout the day, including animal performances and feeding demonstrations.
Many interactive experiences in the captive area begin at 11:00;
In the morning, the animals have not been fed enough, and they are more active in seeing food. In the afternoon, it is estimated that the food is tempting and people are lazy to take a nap.
- Flamingo (main entrance, feeding fee 20 yuan)
- Zebra interaction (feeding fee 20 yuan)
- Giraffe interaction (feeding fee 20 yuan)
- Small animal paradise (free, small animals are very warm, a large green wall at the entrance, very filming)
- Little raccoon interaction (very powerful, will stand up and ask for food for tourists)
- Panda area (many people, but pandas are cute and crowded)
- Alpaca interaction (feeding fee 20 yuan)
- Beast area (tickets already include fares, although they are queued for a long time, but you can see a lot of wild animals, you must experience)
Shanghai Wild Animal Park Photo
Shanghai Wild Animal Park Video
Shanghai Wild Animal Park Tourist Map
Shanghai Wild Animal Park Travel Guide
- A full-scale smoking ban will be implemented in the park from now on! For the health of you and other tourists and animals, please do not smoke in the park, please cooperate, thank you for your understanding!
- Luggage can be stored in the park, 10 yuan a piece
- Sea lion show and Russian circus are wonderful, don’t miss it
- Entering the park as soon as possible, 9:00-10:00 There is an animal welcoming at the main gate square, and the interaction of the small animals will be much lower after being fed.
- If the luck is not good, it will be cancelled. Some animal performances will be cancelled.
- The tour in the park is divided into a captive zone and a free-range zone. To visit the free-range zone, you need to take a bus. The free bus and the food-feeding car (not free) have the same route. The difference is that the food truck is an iron fence. Window, during the tour, there are staff to feed the animals, so the animals will be close to the car, and even have the opportunity to see the animals rushing, we are fortunate enough to see the bear cubs hang on the iron fence and drive with the car long time. It is highly recommended to buy a food truck, it is a lot of fun, and it doesn’t need to be lined up. There are too many people taking the free bus.
- The captive area has some interactive activities for visitors, such as feeding alpaca, feeding kangaroos, feeding giraffes; prices range from 15-20 yuan to provide food; alpacas see food with two eyes, straightforward to your food However, it is still very fun; personal feeling, the kangaroo interactive experience is the most interesting, the kangaroos are scattered on the lawn, you can go in and touch and take pictures, they are very gentle and easy to get close
How To Get To Shanghai Wild Animal Park
Shanghai Wild Animal ParkPractical Chinese:for taxi driver pls take us to Shanghai Wild Animal Park 请载我们到上海野生动物园
Take Metro Line 16, South New Line, Zhangnan Line, Huinan 6 Road to Safari Park.Get off at Exit 2 of Shanghai Safari Station on Subway Line 16, but there is still a certain distance from the zoo. You can choose to arrive by bus, you need to queue, you can also choose private car in front of the subway station to reach 10 yuan / person.Shanghai metro map