1Day Guilin Li River Cruise
|Tour for 2 Traveler||inquiry|
|Tour for 3 Travelers||inquiry|
|Tour for 4-6 Travelers||inquiry|
|Tour for 7-10 Travelers||inquiry|
|Tour for >10 Travelers||inquiry|
★ All entrance fees included
★ Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
★ Lunch included
★ Led by a local guide
★ Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private Transportation:transport fee in GuiLin city,Air-conditioned tour bus;Hotel pick-up & drop-off service,
- Guide: English speaking Tour guide
- Entrance fee:Entrance fee for the sites which listed in the itinerary
- Private expense: such as Panda souvenir,laundry,drinks,telephone calls,optional activities
- Personal Expenses: Tips for Tour guide and driver.not compulsory,which depend on your approval of service
- Optional tour programs in Yangshuo
What You Can Expect
1. You will be picked up from your hotel in Guilin City at 8:00 am and transferred to the departure point for your Li River cruise. Enjoy an upstream cruise on the Li River and absorb the beauty and scenery surrounding it. Lunch will be provided on the cruise.
2. Disembark at a small village, where you will have a chance to visit a local family. Continue your day with a drive to Yangshuo, a small town popular with tourists. The relaxing pace of life, friendly people, good food, scenic beauty, rice fields, clear streams and country roads for cycling make it a paradise for those who wish to get a rest from the harsher aspects of life in the big cities. You will have some free time to shop at large markets nearby.
3. When you arrive at Yangshuo your guide will take you to explore the famous West Street, or called Xi Jie in Chinese. Built in 590 during the Sui Dynasty the street is still well preserved, revealing the resplendence of past days. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
1Day Guilin Li River Cruise Tour
Morning:Our guide will pick you up from your hotel around 08:10, when all the tourist are on bus,drive about 1hour to Zhujiang Pier. Cruise down the Li River to Yangshuo and enjoy the beauty of the fabulous scenery. Lunch is served on boat. The river tour is more than 83 kilometers long and takes 4 to 5 hours.
Afternoon:Disembark your boat when arriving Yangshuo. 2 hours for free time or optional tour programs in Yangshuo. Have a stroll over the West Street – a 1400-year-old ancient street with Chinese style buildings. There are some optional Yangshuo tours available at your own expense: bamboo rafting on Yulong River; tour to Silver Cave; watching cormorants catching fishes; countryside tours by bike; visit village and a family to get some ideas of the local farmers’ lifestyle.
Drive back to Guilin which takes 1.5 hours, arrives Guilin at about 18:00, transfer back to your hotel.
Li River Cruise Travel Guide
When To Li River Cruise
Cruise depart time will be 9:00 a.m. or 9:30 a.m. in different seasons. Final departing time will be printed on your cruise tickets and your tour guide will tell you in advanced.
Cruising time is generally 4 hours while it will be changed according to the water level situation.
Lunch is served on the board.
Sunscreen is needed in summer days on the cruise, You’ll benefit from listening to the commentary by the tour guide.
Famous parts on Li River cruise
Yangdi – Yangdi part is the best place to take a picture of misty Li River. And from Yangdi, the following part will be the highlight of Li River cruise.
Langshi – there river banks along Langshi part is colored by green trees. And you will see more beautiful hills in this part.
Nine horses painted hill – the most famous hill in Li River. The pattern on the hill forms a picture describing nine horses are running. But not everyone can find nine horses. So try to find as possible as you can when cruise on this part.
Yellow cloth reflection – it is named because there is a yellow stone under the river bottom which seems like a yellow cloth shoal there. The reflection of the landscape here is clearer than other parts.
Xingping – Xingping part is famous because the landscape here has been printed on the CNY 20 currency. Many tourists would like to take a picture with 20 Yuan currency in this part.
high water period and low water period
Li River has high water period and low water period. In another words to say, Li River is influenced by rainy season and dry season.
When in rainy season (high water period), the river flows faster than usual, thus the cruise time may be less than 4 hours. The rainy season falls on May to June generally.
When in dry season (low water period), the river flows slower than usual, thus the cruise distance may be shorter than usual, and tourists may need be get on the cruise ship from another pier. (This situation will be informed to guests before the cruise). The dry season falls on winter months generally.