1Day Mount HuaShan Tour from Xi’an
Actvity: Mount HuaShan
Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
Enjoy a day away from the city with a hiking adventure to experience the spectacular landscape of Mt. Huashan, two hours from X’ian. Accompanied by just your guide and private group, explore the steep cliffs of Mt. Huashan and learn why it is sometimes referred to as “the most unique mountain in the world.”
- Mount HuaShan adventure Tour
- All entrance fees included
- stay away from noise downtown
Terracotta Warriors Day Tour from Xi’an
|Tour for 1 Traveler||357 USD/Per|
|Tour for 2 Travelers||285 USD/Per|
|Tour for 3-6 Travelers||255 USD/Per|
|Tour for 7-10 Travelers||205 USD/Per|
|Tour for >10 Travelers||inquiry|
- Transportation: Round trip private transportation with experienced driver
- Guide: English speaking Tour guide
- Tickets:Entrance fee for the sites which listed in the itinerary
- West peak cable car and shuttle bus on Mt. Huashan
- Meals in local restaurant specified in the itinerary
- Private expense: such as Panda souvenir,laundry,drinks,telephone calls,optional activities
- Tips: Tips for Tour guide and driver.not compulsory,which depend on your approval of service
Your day starts at 7:30am with a pickup from your X’ian hotel. Meet your private guide and drive to Mt. Huashan which is located 75 miles (120 km) southeast of Xi’an City.
Upon arrival about two hours later, take a shuttle bus and then a cable car to the west or north peak. Spend as much time as you wish and at your own pace to explore and soak in the serene atmosphere of this unique landscape.
Mt. Haushan is part of the Qin Ling Mountain Range that divides northern and southern It is known for its steep cliffs, some of which are almost vertical. On the mountain, temples and pavilions have been built on the cliffs and appear to be hanging in the air.
The mountain boasts five imposing peaks with sheer precipices and overhanging rocks. The east peak is called the Rising Sun which is the best location to watch sunrise. The north peak is called the Peak of Cloud Terrace and features cliffs wrapping around its three faces. The west peak is called the peak of Lotus. The south peak, the Peak of Wild Geese, is the main peak and steepest part of Mt. Huashan with an elevation of 6,834 feet (2,083 meters). Last but not least is the central peak known as the Peak of Jade Maiden linking the east, west, and south peaks. Each peak possesses a unique landscape surrounded by over 70 minor peaks.
Bring some lunch with you to refuel during the day. Conclude your tour with a drop-off back at your hotel or anywhere else in X’ian you prefer.