3 Days Classic Shanghai Tour
|Tour for 2 Traveler||inquiry|
|Tour for 3 Travelers||inquiry|
|Tour for 4-6 Travelers||inquiry|
|Tour for 7-10 Travelers||inquiry|
|Tour for >10 Travelers||inquiry|
English speaking Tour guide
Tickets:All Entrance fee for the sites which listed in the itinerary
Meal Listed in the itinerary
Private expense:such as Panda souvenir,laundry,drinks,telephone calls,optional activities
Tips: Tips for Tour guide and driver.not compulsory,which depend on your approval of service
3 Days Classic Shanghai Tour Timeline
• From here you will visit the Bund Area or have a walk on the Promenade Waterfront(BinJiangDaDao) on the East Bund, where we will enjoy 100-year old architecture and enjoy exciting views across the Huangpu River and riverside parks. This area was controlled by the British during the concessions period.
• Next, you’ll visit the Confucius Temple, the top university in the history of Shanghai. It was built in 1291 and the only place to pay respects to Confucius in the city. From here, you will then go to a century-old local restaurant to have traditional steamed buns and local dishes based on you preferences.
• After Yuyuan Garden, you’ll visit the surrounding areas, it is regarded as The Happy Shopping Kingdom for small items like inexpensive Chinese ornamental items. Where you can also find Chinese cultural souvenirs such as pearls, jade, and silk as well. You may still want to try a Chinese tea tasting.
• The Next you’ll visit one more place of your choice – the Former Concession Area to enjoy the atmosphere of east meets west or one of the new popular places in Shanghai, Tianzifang, to have a relaxing time.
• transfer to airport to next destination, service ends.
Address:1Building,1# DaYou Lane,,DongHuaMen St, JinJiang District,ChengDu.China 610015