8Days Xinjiang Silk Road Highlights tour package
|Dates||Seperior Calss||Deluxe Class||Tourist Clss|
|Single room supp||$480||$325||$206|
Destinations: BeiJing,Dunhuabng, Turpan, Urumqi, Kashgar
Tour code: WCG-L-00825
Feature of this fantastic tour：our 8 days Xinjiang Highlights tour will take you to the mysterious and attractive historical Silk Route in China,you will visit the UNESCO Mocao Caves in Dunhuang, the historical site in Turpan which is also called the oasis in the gebi desert,learn about the Karez irrigation system.take the boat cruise in the Heavenly Lake of Tianshan Mountain,be guest in the Kazak yurt along the lake.take the flight to Kashgar to visit the famous Sunday Bazaar and enjoy the beautiful landscape of Karakul lake which is along the Karakom highway. there are many tourist take the tour with us.join us and we will promise you the best service
Tailor Your Itinerary
“CHINA silk road tour”, This is routin itinerary of china travel.including most china classic senic.
it’s fits for the traveller of first to visiting the china.
all schedual is flexable,.and can be adjust according to your interest,and demands.time….
westchinago travel service will bring your real local style.you touch the real china……………….
Day 1: arrive DunHuang city
Local guide will meet and greet you at the airport or train station,be transferred to the Hotel.
Shazhou Night Market,It is not only famous for its tasty snacks and local specialties but also for its well-regulated management. The whole night market is 1000 meters long in total. There are shops selling handworks and souvenirs, food stalls and fruit stands. When the fruit season comes, visitors can buy juicy fruits at reasonable prices.guide will meet you at the airport, check in the hotel upon arrival. And visit the Shazhou night market.
Activities for today: Mogao Grottoes
Visit Mogao Grottoes, Echoing-Sand Mountain and the Crescent Lake, Camel Riding
Mogao Grottoes, Constructed over a millennium, from the 4th to the 14th centuries, the caves hold the world’s richest treasure house of Buddhist sutras, murals and sculptures.Cameras are not permitted.
Echoing-Sand Mountain, Crescent Moon Spring is 6km south of Dunhuang in the Singing Sands Mountains and is quite literally an oasis in the desert. The spring’s name derives from the crescent moon shape taken by the small pool of spring water between two large sand dunes. Although the area is very dry, the pool doesn’t dry up as one might expect.
Train infos (overnight soft sleeper with good aircondition, 4 berths in one compartment)
Activities for today: Bezklik Grotto
Meet guide at train station, drive to Turpan (40mins).check in the hotel.,Visit Astana Tombs, the Flaming Mountain, Bezklik Grottoes and Local Uyger family in the Vineyard
Astana Tombs : covering an area of 10 square kilometers, the Astana Tombs are the graveyard of the residents lived in the Gaochang City in the Jin-Tang times, including large sized family graveyard. had been excavated 13 times, a great number of cultural relics have been unearthed, Known as “the Underground Museum.
Bezklik Grotto . “Bezeklik”means “a place with beautiful decoration”. There are 83 numbered caves; among them 40 preserved murals totaling 1200 square meters. In some caves one can find that Buddhish murals are painted on Manichean murals.
Activities for today: Karez Irrigation System
AM visit Jiaohe Ruined city, Karez Irrigation system, Sugong Minerat,
Back to Urumqi after lunch in Turpan Check in the hotel, visit Erdaoqiao & International Bazaar
Jiaohe Ruined, running from northwest to southeast, 1760 meters long and 300 meters across at the widest part. The city includes city gates, streets and lanes, government office, temples, domestic houses, cave houses, wells, and an underground temple.
Karez Irrigation System,which, taking advantage of the slopes, draws the underground water to flow by itself to irrigate farmland. It consists of four parts: vertical wells, underground channels, ground canals and small reservois
Sugong Minerat, theTower was built in the 41st year of the Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty,It is an embodiment of the ancient architectural arts of the Uygur nationality. The body of the tower is cylindroid in shape, built with bricks arranged in various symmetrical patterns on the outer wall.
Erdaoqiao Market & International Bazaar.. You’ll find a bustling market filled with fruit, clothing, crafts, knives, carpets and almost anything that you can imagine.Here is the most welcomed place by tourist especialy by ladies where they can buy some traditional yugur make up cosmetic.
Activities for today: Heavenly LakeVisit Xinjiang Museum, Heavenly Lake & boat cruise on the lake.
PM around 17:00 take the flight to Kashgar and check in the hotel upon arrival.
Xinjiang Museum the museum is the main institution to collect and investigate the unearthed cultural relics and specimens in Xinjiang. There are more than 50 thousand pieces of various kinds of cultural relics stored in the museum, among them, the ancient mummies represented by ‘the Loulan Beauty’, manuscripts in Chinese, Kharosthi, Qiuci, Yanji, Tibetan, Uigurian and other characters prevailed in ancient Westen Regions, the silk ,wool, cotton and hemp fabrics and folk rainment, etc., are unusual tidbits in the world.
Heavenly Lake covering an area of about 5.9 square kilometers. There are eight beautiful scenic spots in the lake scenic area, they are “A Ray of Stone Gate;Dragon’s Pool and Green Moon”, “Magic Needle for Guarding the See”, “Three Stones Bearing the Sky”,
Activities for today: Karakul LakeAfter breakfast take the drive on the China and Pakistan highway to visit the Karakul Lake and enjoy the Pamir landscape.
Karakul Lake At an altitude of 3,600 m. it is the highest lake of the Pamir plateau, near the junction of the Pamir, Tianshan and Kunlun Mountain ranges. Surrounded by mountains which remain snow-covered throughout the year, the three highest peaks visible from the lake are the Muztag Ata (7546m), Kongur Tagh (7,649m) and Kongur Tiube (7,530 m).
Activities for today: Sunday BazaarVisit Sunday Bazaar, Id Kah Mosque, Old Town, Apak Hoja Tomb, Handicraft Street
Sunday Bazaar (livestock Market)Streets near this big market are choked on Sundays with farmers and buyers arriving by donkey cart, truck, bicycle, horseback, ute, motorbike or on foot, with their animals. It’s loud, lively and cheerful as they arrive, eat breakfast, set up their animals and check out the action. Cattle, sheep (they definitely look different), goats, donkeys, horses have their own sections; sellers show their animals are “good eaters”(most go as livestock not meat) and the entire experience is fascinating and fun.
Id Kah Mosque It is the large Mosque in China and most famous one in Xinjiang. The Mosque started to build in the mid of fifteenth century, and has gradually developed to the present size..The buildings of Id Kah Mosque look magnificent and solemn , and display the artistic styles of Islamic mosque architectures.
Apak Hoja Tomb This Mazar is the holiest place in Xinjiang and an architectural treasure ． Built in 1640 ， it is reminiscent of the Central Asian artistic style of Samarkand or Isfahan.It most complete Islamic tomb of the Qing Dynasty up-to-now in China.
Old town Kashgar is an ancient city, and in walking the streets of its Old Town, will provide a sense of what this legendary Central Asian hub was like in the days when the Silk Road was at its zenith. 500-year old remnants of the city wall, narrow lanes and colorful multi-ethnic crowds combine to make Kashgar’s historic district a highlight of any visit to the city.
Handicraft street Streets near this big market are choked on Sundays with farmers and buyers arriving by donkey cart, truck, bicycle, horseback, Ute, motorbike or on foot, with their animals. It’s loud, lively and cheerful as they arrive, eat breakfast, set up their animals and check out the action. Cattle, sheep (they definitely look different), goats, donkeys, horses have their own sections; sellers show their animals are “good eaters”(most go as livestock not meat) and the entire experience is fascinating and fun.
Activities for today: Departure to your next destination
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport and take the flight back to your destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrive in DunHuang||Meet our LOCAL tour guide at the airport and then transfer to your hotel.||no meal|
|Day2||Dunhuang— Turpan||Mogao Grottoes,Echoing-Sand Mountain and the Crescent Lake,||B, L|
|Day3||Turpan tour||Bezklik Grotto,Flaming Mountain,Bezklik Grottoes , Astana Tombs,Bezklik Grotto||B, L|
|Day4||Turpan–Urumqi||Karez Irrigation System ,Karez Irrigation System,,Sugong Minerat,,Erdaoqiao Market & International Bazaar..||B, L|
|Day5||Urumqi – Kashgar||Xinjiang Museum, Heavenly Lake.||B, L|
|Day6||Kashgar tour||Karakul Lake………………||B, L|
|Day7||Kashgar Tour||Sunday BazaarVisit Sunday Bazaar, Id Kah Mosque, Old Town, Apak Hoja Tomb, Handicraft Street||B L|
|Day8||Kashgar Departure||departure to next destination……||B|
|Dates||Seperior Calss||Deluxe Class||Tourist Clss|
|Single room supp||$480||$325||$206|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Domestic flights or trains as listed in the itinerary
(Train: Dunhuang to Turpan soft sleeper)
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of westchinago. westchinago will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Airfare from Urumqi to kashgar (160usd/pax)
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages…
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.