- Chinese Name: 上海博物馆
- Address: 上海市黄浦区人民大道201号
- Tel: +86 021-63723500
- Opening Time:09:00-17:00; stop admission time: 16:00 (January 1st – December 31st Tuesday-Sunday)
- Recommended Visiting Time:1-3 H
- Tickets : free
- offical website: https://www.shanghaimuseum.net/museum/frontend/
· Shanghai Museum is a large-scale Chinese ancient art museum, with 12 special exhibition rooms and more than 120,000 boutique collections. · The museum has a collection of historical relics from all generations, especially ancient bronze pottery, calligraphy and painting.
· Among them, the Western Zhou Da Ke Ding, the Chun Qiu Zi Zhong Jiang Pan, and the Tang Dynasty “Gao Yi Tu”, the Eastern Jin Dynasty Wang Xianzhi’s “Duck Head Pills” are all national treasure-level collections. · In addition, special exhibitions will be held in the museum to showcase special exhibitions featuring various domestic and foreign cultural relics, works of art, paintings and calligraphy.
2)Going to the museum, some people explain that they feel completely different from their own. This is always free.
ShangHai Museum Photo
ShangHai Museum Video
ShangHai Museum Tourist Map
How To Get To ShangHai Museum
- Take the 46 road section, 112 road, 312 road, 145 road to People’s Square (bus stop) and get off.
Subway: Take Metro Lines 1, 2 and 8 to People’s Square Station
Practical Chinese: 我要去上海博物馆