XiAn old city Day Tour
Terracotta Warriors Day Tour from Xi’an
|Tour for 1 Traveler||227 USD/Per|
|Tour for 2 Travelers||155 USD/Per|
|Tour for 3-6 Travelers||135 USD/Per|
|Tour for 7-10 Travelers||115 USD/Per|
|Tour for >10 Travelers||inquiry|
- Transportation: Round trip private transportation with experienced driver
- Guide: English speaking Tour guide
- Tickets:Entrance fee for the sites which listed in the itinerary
- Meals in local restaurant specified in the itinerary
- Bike Rental fee at city wall
- Private expense: such as Panda souvenir,laundry,drinks,telephone calls,optional activities
- Tips: Tips for Tour guide and driver.not compulsory,which depend on your approval of service
Xian Ancient City Wall. It is the most complete preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for the military defense in the ancient time. Since it is cycling the city, visitors can ride a bike around the city wall.
- Xi’An ancient City Wall
- biking tour on the city wall and panorama sightseeing
- Enjoy mouthwatering Xi’an delicacies on a night tour of the city
- Visit several authentic street vendors selling delicious local food
Morning, Our English speaking tour guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby and then directly transfer you to xian old city wall.
spend some time at the top of the City Wall. Protecting Xi’an for more than 600 years, the City Wall is the best preserved and most complete wall surviving the long history of China. It is about 40 feet (12 meters) tall, 40 to 46 feet (12 to 14 meters) wide, and 49 feet (15 to 18 meters) thick at the base. The entire circumference is about 45 feet (13.7 kilometers). You will be allowed to take a walk or take a go-cart to go around this old but well preserved wall for one and a half hours
Then come to the Bell Tower & Drum Tower Square to take an outer look of the Bell Tower and the Drum Tower.
The Bell Tower and Drum Tower are the landmarks of Xi’an as they were built in the very center of the city about 600 years ago.
Next we will head to The Shaanxi History Museum, visiting time is about 2 hours,tour guide will present you profound china history and culture,
After that,we will transfer to wild goose Pogada square,visiting the pagoda and surrounding,This is a Tang Dynasty Buddhist temple dated back to 1,300 years ago. You will learn many historical facts and enjoy interesting legends here.
Once you’re finished exploring ,transfer back to hotel,service ends!