ZhangYe PingShanHu Grand Canyon
- Chinese Name:平山湖大峡谷
- tel: +86 0936-8888983
- Tickets: 100 CNY p/p
- Opening Time: 08:30-18:00
- Recommend Visiting Time: 1-3 H
ZhangYe PingShanHu Grand Canyon
The Pingshan Lake Grand Canyon Scenic Area is 56 kilometers away from the urban area of Zhangye. The gorge is deep and the peaks are strange. The nature uses the creativity of the ghosts to engrave the colorful mountains into an unparalleled and breathtaking landscape painting.
A deep bottomless canyon, Zhuo shows an incomparably vigorous and magnificent. It has been praised by China Geography Magazine and famous geologists and tourists at home and abroad as “The shoulders of Zhangjiajie” and “The Grand Canyon of the United States” and the Silk Road.
Stepping into the maze-like canyon, you can be surrounded by criss-crossing gullies, and the peaks of the forests are like the masterpieces of the world’s architectural masters. They are dizzying: the buildings, the magnificent palaces, the loyal generals, the turtles going out to sea. The big ship that sails…the bird and the beast tower, the vividness, the large area, the strong ornamental, the world is rare.
Zhangjiaping Mountain Lake Scenic Area is about 25 kilometers away from Zhangye City. It is the most comprehensive composite scenic spot in China that has been separated from the city by natural wonders, canyon exploration, geology examination, ethnic customs and self-driving off-road.
It is the Zhangye landform landscape in the Grand View Garden. One of the most beautiful landscapes! It has been praised by China Geography Magazine and famous geologists and tourists at home and abroad as “The shoulders of Zhangjiajie” and “The Grand Canyon of the United States” and the Silk Road. Hundreds of years of vicissitudes of life, nature is magical. Here, the canyons are deep and the peaks are strange. Nature uses the creativity of the ghosts to engrave the colorful mountains into an unparalleled and breathtaking landscape.
ZhangYe PingShanHu Grand Canyon Video
How to get to ZhangYe PingShanHu Grand Canyon
Zhangye Bus West Station to Pingshan Lake, the fare is 14 yuan / person, the departure time is 9:45. Returning to the bus at Pingshan Lake intersection, the fare is 14 yuan / person, return time is 16:40. (PS: There is only one bus every day, so don’t miss the time. Remember to leave the driver’s phone to keep in touch. The return ticket can be purchased when you go, and the ticket seller will mark it on the ticket.)
- Zhangye Bus West Station to Pingshan Lake, the fare is 14 yuan / person, the departure time is 9:45.
- Returning to the bus at Pingshan Lake intersection, the fare is 14 yuan / person, return time is 16:40.
ZhangYe PingShanHu Grand Canyon Travel Guide
- It’s shocking to take the adventure car all the way to the bottom of the valley. Walking in the abyss of the canyon, there is a feeling of crossing. You can hear the sound of your own breathing, enjoy forgetting everything, and let go of it. If you climb a 90-degree ladder on the plateau, you must exercise your strength in advance.
- There is a ladder in the canyon. It is estimated that there is a 85-degree angle pointing to the sky. When you climb halfway, your hands and feet are shaking side by side. You can’t go up and down, you can only rush forward.
- Aerial photography is not allowed in scenic spots
- The Pingshan Lake Grand Canyon is more interesting than the colorful Danxia. It can be drilled down to the bottom of the valley. It takes about 1 to 2 hours to walk along the scenic route. You can also choose to ride a camel, adventure car, etc.
- Sometimes you will not be able to eat on time, prepare some dry food and fruit in advance, and add water and vitamins.