BeiJing jinshanling Great Wall
The Jinshanling Great Wall is located at the junction of Luanping County of Chengde City and Miyun County of Beijing. It is about 130 kilometers away from the Beijing area. It is a section of the Great Wall built by Qi Jiguang, a famous anti-mite in the Ming Dynasty. This section of the Great Wall is built with a lot of mountains and windings. It is a winding and beautiful place. The view is very broad and spectacular. It is the most beautiful and magnificent part of the Great Wall in the Ming Dynasty. Moreover, the Jinshanling Great Wall has not been rebuilt, and it still maintains its original appearance compared with the Great Wall in other parts of Beijing. It has a simple and pure feeling. There are not many tourists here, and it is quiet and comfortable when you are playing. It is an excellent choice for visiting the Great Wall in the suburbs of Beijing.
The entire Jinshanling Great Wall is about 10.5 kilometers long and about 5-6 kilometers in the scenic area. The Great Wall is east-west on the ridgeline on the south side of the scenic spot. Corresponding to the north side of the Great Wall is an approximately parallel road, and the starting point on the east side of the road is the entrance to the scenic spot.
- On the road, there are three Great Walls leading to the top of the road, which are the culverts near the entrance to the scenic spot, the Shaling ditch in the middle of the road and the brick sluice at the end of the deepest road. It takes 1 hour for each entrance to climb the Great Wall. Left and right, you need a certain amount of physical strength. There is a ropeway at Hanlonggou. It takes only 20 minutes to take the cableway up the mountain, 40 yuan for one-way trip and 80 yuan for round-trip. Those who lack physical strength can choose to ride. It takes about half a day to visit the entire scenic spot. If you come from the Beijing area, you will need to prepare for a day or so. Regular visitors come here to choose the Great Wall from the side of Hanlonggou to take the cableway to the top of the mountain. After going east to west, they will go down from the west side and then return to the scenic gate along the road. If you want to challenge the full physical walk, it is recommended to go up the mountain from the bricks and the west to the east, so that the scenery will gradually become more exciting. At the end of the east side of the Great Wall, it is connected to the Simatai Great Wall Scenic Area. After watching the Jinshanling Great Wall, you can directly purchase tickets to enter the Simatai Great Wall and visit the two scenic spots. The main point of this section of the Great Wall is that its trend is steep and the views on both sides are very broad and spectacular. Photographing is very suitable. CCTV’s advocacy of civilized advertising background is also filmed here.
- The easternmost section of the Great Wall is called the Great Wall of the Words. Seventy percent of the bricks are engraved with text, which records the manufacturing units and time of the city bricks. It is very unique and precious, so you can observe it. In addition, this section of the Great Wall has not been overhauled, so it is still relatively simple, and you can see the most authentic look of the Great Wall here.
- In recent years, shooting sunrise and sunset at the Jinshanling Great Wall is also popular. Photographers can consider staying nearby for one night to shoot. There are several farmhouses at the entrance of the scenic spot. The price of the standard room is about 100 yuan, and you can dine at the same time. There are a number of hotels available for accommodation in Simatai New Village, 4-5 km south of the scenic spot. The hotel standard room is about 200 yuan.
BeiJing jinshanling Great Wall
• Tickets：55-65 CNY
• Cable Car：40 CNY/ single trip; 60 CNY/round trip
• recommend visiting time：1 Day
How To Get to jinshanling Great Wall from beijing
- Shuttle: 1. Beijing Dongzhimen Bus Station will open the Jinshanling Great Wall Tourist Line from April to November every year. The departure time is 8:00 every day on Saturday, Sunday and other statutory holidays, and return from Jinshanling Great Wall at 15:00. A one-way drive takes approximately 2 hours. The fare is 120 yuan and includes round-trip fare, scenic tickets and one-way cable tickets.
- 2. From Beijing City, take a bus to Miyun County (multiple classes), take the Mi 51 bus at Miyun Bus Station and get off at Simatai Village (Gubei Water Town) Station (about 12 yuan), take a taxi to the scenic spot. About 50 yuan / car
- 3. car rental with driver, pls consult us
BeiJing jinshanling Great Wall travel guide
- The Great Wall of China, Jinshan is the only show. The Jinshanling Great Wall is beautiful all year round, and the annual solar calendar is the season of flower viewing.
- The entire Great Wall is about ten kilometers. There are many ways to play it. The corresponding route has been studied in advance according to personal time and physical strength.
- The main scenic spots are the main entrance and the east gate. The main entrance has an oversized parking lot. If the private car is driving by car, you can park the car to the parking lot and then purchase tickets at the visitor center. The adult ticket is 65 yuan, and the online platform purchases 60 yuan. There is still a distance from the visitor center to the ticket gate of the scenic spot. The scenic spot provides a shuttle bus for ten yuan per person.
- The scenic area is fully equipped, and many photographers come here to take photos of the Great Wall and sunrise and sunset. It is very beautiful. There is a place in the scenic spot where you can camp.
- Has not been developed, the scenery is absolutely good, there are not many tourists, foreigners like to go