DaLi Ancient City
- Chinese name: 大理古城
- Foreign name: Dali Old City
- Location: No. 42, Yita Road, Dali City, Dali Bai Autonomous Prefecture, Yunnan Province
- Add: 云南省大理白族自治州大理市一塔路42号
- Climate conditions: subtropical plateau monsoon climate
- Opening hours: open all year round
- Attraction level: AAAA level
- Ticket price: free
- Area: 3 km²
- Famous attractions: Cangshan Mountain, Erhai Lake, Dali Three Pagodas, etc.
- Best season to play: March-April
- Suggested play time: 6-8 hours
DaLi Old Town
The ancient city of Dali is located in the west of Yunnan Province. Its history can be traced back to the Tang Dynasty Tianbao period. The ancient city was built in the fifteenth year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1382), covering an area of 3 square kilometers.
The ancient city of Dali is the political, economic and cultural center of Yunnan during the 500-year history of the Tang and Song Dynasties.
Carrying Dali’s historical culture, religious culture, and ethnic culture, it is the core tourist area of Dali