• Add: 重庆市武隆区仙女山镇
• Sightseeing Car： 15元/人
• Opening Time： 8:30-17:00
• Visiting Time:3 H average
• Website: http://www.wlkst.com/
• Three Natural Bridges Tickets(天生三桥):125 CNY
ChongQing Wulong Karst Tour
The Wulong Karst is a karst landscape located within the borders of North-east Wulong County, Chongqing Municipality, China.and 2H Car Ride/ 190 KM from chongqing city,It is divided into four areas containing the following
- the Three Natural Bridges（天生三桥）
- Longshuixia Ground Fissure Gorge Scenic Area |Rift(龙水峡地缝)
- Furong Cave （芙蓉洞）and FuRong River
- Fairy Mountain Forest Park Scenic Area （仙女山森林公园）
• Fairy Mountain Forest Park—Three Natural Bridges:15 KM
• Furong Cave—Three Natural Bridges: 30 km
Three Natural Bridges is connected with Longshuixia Ground Fissure Gorge Scenic Area,but you need pay another tickets for admission
Wulong Karst National Geology Park as a UNESCO World Heritage Site，can see the natural formation of tiankeng, ground seams, canyons, caves, alpine grasslands and so on.
it’s also part of Shooting location of famous movie:”Transformers 4 ” “Curse of the Golden Flower”
Fairy Mountain (Wulong Karst) Tourist Center
Arrive at the visitor center, the first floor is for redeeming the network tickets , Basement Level 1 to sell tickets, the Basement Level2 to take the the shuttle bus to the entrance (10 Min/4 km).
for tickets window box. There are a lot of people waiting in line. You can go to the self-purchase ticket machine to buy tickets, check the identity to confirm the id to buy tickets, take the elevator one ticket 125 CNY, walk down a ticket 115 CNY
Three Natural Bridges 80-story Elevator
usually it need queue.
The elevator ticket and the walking ticket are two entrances, and it takes about half an hour to walk to the natural three bridges.if by elevator,1 min.
Three Natural Bridges
The Three Natural Bridges (天生三桥), a series of natural limestone bridges located in Xiannushan Town (仙女山镇), Wulong County, are the nucleus of a 22 km2 (8.5 sq mi) conservation area which includes the following features:
The Three Natural Bridges is a natural geological wonder tourist area, typical of karst landforms. The scenic area consists of three natural stone arch bridges, namely Tianlong Bridge, Qinglong Bridge and Heilong Bridge. From the experience of play, the natural three bridges are magnificent, and it is a particularly worthwhile attraction. The Wulong karst landform is one of the main representatives of the karst landforms in southern China. Compared with other well-known karst landforms, it is even more Underground art style, they are hidden in the ground, humble and introverted without losing their strength, magnificent and magnificent, can be described as a god of heaven!
- Tianlong (天龙桥) Qinglong (青龙桥) and Heilong (黑龙桥) limestone bridges;
- Qinglong Tiankeng (青龙天坑);
- Shenying Tiankeng (神鹰天坑);
- Yangshui River Karst Canyon (羊水河喀斯特峡谷);
- Longshui Fissure Gorge (龙水峡地缝);
- Central Shiyuan Tiankeng (中石院天坑);
- Lower Shiyuan Tiankeng (下石院天坑);
- Seventy-two Branch Cave (七十二岔洞);
- Longquan Cave (龙泉洞);
- Immortal Cave (仙人洞);
- Hidden Monkey Stream (猴子坨伏流);
- Hidden Baiguo Stream (白果伏流).
1. High season (March 1st – October 31st): 135.00 yuan (including scenic spot tickets, elevator fees and special train fares)
2, off-season (November 1 – February 28): 95.00 yuan (including scenic spots, elevator fees and secondary school fares)
Opening hours: 8:00-19:00Natural Three Bridges Tour route:
Tour route: Take the sightseeing bus from the visitor center to the entrance of Tiankeng Scenic Spot, take the sightseeing elevator and go to Tianlong Bridge, Tianfuguan, Tianlong Tiankeng, Qinglong Bridge, Shenying Tiankeng, Heilong Bridge, and To the sightseeing bus hub. Take the wco-friendly car to the exit, then take the sightseeing bus at the exit to the next scenic spot – Longshuixia Ground Fissure Gorge Scenic Area
WuLong Karst Tourist Map
WuLong Karst Geo Park Photo
Wu Long Karst Video
How to Get to wulong Karst from ChongQing
ChongQing Wulong Karst Car Rental with Driver
- Car Rental
|5 Seats Car||240 USD|
|7 Seats Car||300 USD|
|15 Seats Car||370 USD|
|35 Seats Car||inquiry|
5 seats or 7 seats car with good condition
Parking fee，fuel cost，toll gate fee…
round way trip
insurance of passengers
ChongQing Hotel(Airport) Pick up and drop off
scenic spot admission tickets
scenic spot cable car or Sightseeing Car
english tour guide
tips for driver, depends on service
ChongQing Wulong Karst Travel Guide
- Even waiting for,still advice to go down by elevator entrance, saving energy,not tired
- Remember to drink less water because there are very few toilets, only two entrances and exits.
- Everyone can take photos for free in the scenic area. There are special people to take pictures of you. You can pick up your photos at the exit. If you want to enlarge with cost of 20 CNY, if you don’t want it, it’s two small ones, you can make a keychain.
- There is a sightseeing bus at the exit of Three Natural Bridges the scenic spot, 15 yuan a person, take you to the transfer point, you can continue to buy tickets to the Longshui Gorge’s Ground Fissure Gorge Scenic Area, or you can return to the visitor center to end the journey.
- There is a sightseeing Glass Platform(Photo), you can overlook the gorge, the cost is 25 CNY/person,more negative review .
· Formed by the mountain-building movement thousands of years ago, the wall is steep and deep, which is a typical karst geological wonder, where you can feel the fun of walking through the ground.
· The ground canyon is 5 kilometers long and available length is about 2 kilometers. It consists of three seams: the entrance to the ground, the middle through the hole, and the outlet to the isthmus.
· The depth of the canyon ranges from 200 to 500 meters. The cliffs on both sides are thousands of miles and the rock wall is dangerous. The virgin forests in the valley are dense, and the waterfalls are endless and magnificent.
·Through the deep cave, take the direct elevator down to the ground 80 meters from the ground. When the elevator door opens, the view is suddenly bright, and the waterfall that falls from the cliff cliff is very spectacular.
Directly to the ground Fissure Gorge scenic spot, you can take a bus to the Wulong County Visitor Center (not-fairy mountain town) at Wulong County Passenger Transport Station, take the eco-car to the scenic spot; if you go to the scenic spot from the Tiansheng Sanqiao Scenic Area, you need to exit the scenic spot in the scenic spot. Take a ride and transfer in and out, about 10 minutes by car
• March 1st – October 31st Monday – Sunday
• Ordinary ticket: 115 RMB
• November 1st – February 28th of the following year Monday-Sunday
• Ordinary ticket: 85 RMB
Tickets include 35 yuan eco-friendly car fare.
• January 1st – December 31st Monday-Sunday
Around 4 pm, in order to avoid the lack of time for the tour, the ticket will be stopped. It is recommended to arrange the time early.
Activity in Fairy Mountain (not Fairy Mountain Town)
- Appreciate the beauty of the grassland, although it is not boundless, but it is also very broad.
- Horseback riding.
- Flying a kite (when the weather is good).
- Camping to watch the sunrise.
Note: 1: The altitude is relatively high, you need to bring a little thicker clothes, if you go earlier (the grassland has dew) or the weather is bad, you need to bring a shoe cover.
2: It is foggy in the mountains. It is recommended to go on a sunny day and do a good job of flood prevention.
3: If you have a camping plan, you need to bring a thicker clothes.
Fairy Mountain Town is located in the north-central part of Wulong County, on the north bank of Wujiang River, 20km away from the county seat. It is the transit point to various scenic spots such as Tiansheng Third Bridge, Fairy Mountain and Furong Cave in Wulong Karst Tourist Area
After arriving at Wulong County Bus Station, transfer to the bus to Fairy Town and get off at the Fairy Mountain Town Visitor Reception Center. The fare is about 8 yuan/person (based on the actual bus station charge), 30-50 minutes.
Furong Cave-Furong Jiang Scenic Area
Stalactites in the Furong Cave
Furong River originated from Shizizi in suiyang County, Guizhou Province. It flows from south to north and flows through the two provinces and cities. It is injected into Wujiang River in Wulong River, with a total length of 231 kilometers. It is the largest tributary of Wujiang River. The ancient name of Furong River is Lishui, also known as Pangu River. It is called Furong River because of the hibiscus tree along the coast of Jiangkou Town. Early in the morning, from the Fairy Mountain Hotel, it takes more than an hour to reach the scenic spot. You need to take the river cableway to Furong Cave and take a cruise tour.
Furong Cave (Chinese: 芙蓉洞) is located in Jiangkou Town (江口镇), Wulong County some 20 km (12 mi) from the county town, near the confluence of the Furong and Wu rivers. The cave is 2,846 m (9,337 ft) long and features numerous vertical shafts running through the limestone. Stalactites and other sedimentary features abound throughout the cave, and it is open daily for tours.
The Furong Cave-Furong Jiang area comprises a 3,941 ha core zone and 24,024 ha buffer zone, for 27,965 ha total protected area
Furong Cave was discovered in May 1993. There are more than 70 kinds of Furong Caves in the deposits of more than 80 kinds of karst caves discovered in the world. It is called “a magnificent underground art palace and a rich cave science museum”. The President of the World Cave Association also commented on it as “one of the best sightseeing caves in the world”.
You can see the lights of various colors hitting the stalactites. It is spectacular and dreamy. It is unique in this photo.
The cave is warm in winter and cool in summer, and 18° in winter. It is still very hot, and it comes out with a sweat.
There is dripping water on the ground inside the cave, pay attention to slip.
The tour route within the cave is about 2,000 meters long and takes about an hour.
Furong Cave fare:
1. High season (March 1st – October 31st): 120 yuan
2, off-season (November 1 – February 28): 100 yuan (including scenic spots and cable tickets)
Opening hours: 8:30-17:00
· Wujiang Baili Gallery includes the river section between Gongtan Ancient Town and Wanmu Township of Shuyang County, including the Gongtan Ancient Town Scenic Area, A Pengjiang Drifting Scenic Area, Qingquan Covered Bridge Scenic Area, Maancheng Scenic Area, Wanmu Yonghe Temple, Shilin Scenic spots, three stone forests, burial scenic spots, and Changxigou ecological tourism scenic spots.
· Gongtan Ancient Town has a history of more than 1,700 years. The ancient Ba Nationality Wang Wang Cave was built in the Warring States Period; Maan City is a cultural heritage of the Jintou Monk Uprising Site in the Southern Song Dynasty and has a rich research value.
· Wujiang Baili Gallery has a strong ethnic customs. The ancient Tujia people marry and marry. The unique Shibuya lamp show, Yang opera, horse horse lamp, folk young men and women express love, and the love song of Muye is full of charm.
1. The Chongqing urban area goes to Pengshui, where you can take a boat ride along the river at the Wanshou Pier in Pengshui and go up to Gongtan to go through the Wujiang Gallery;
2. Participate in the group tour of the Three Gorges cruise ship, starting from the Chaotianmen wharf in the urban area of Chongqing, dispatching 3-5 classes per week, starting at 8 pm every shift, and entering the Wujiang Gallery the next morning (developed by the local travel agency) The actual plan shall prevail)
In the Chongqing section, the Yangtze River turns to the Wujiang River and follows the “Thousand Miles Gallery” to enjoy the three tourist counties of Wulong, Pengshui and Xiangyang. It is widely sought after because of the strange mountains and rivers along the coast.
The cruise ship departs 3-5 times a week, and the departure time is 8 pm. The cruise departs from Chaotianmen Wharf, enters Wujiang Gallery the next morning, arrives in Wulong at 9 o’clock, and returns at 1 pm on the third day (by local travel agency) The actual plan formulated will prevail)