Four Girls Mountain
- Chinese Name:四姑娘山
- English Name: Four Girls Mountain
- Address: Rilong Town, Xiaojin County, Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province (Siguniangshan Town)(四川省阿坝藏族羌族自治州小金县日隆镇(四姑娘山镇))
- Website: https://www.sgns.cn/
- Phone: +86-0837-2791063
- Attraction level: AAAA level
- Area: 591 square kilometers
- Opening hours: 08:00-15:00
- Climate conditions: Subtropical monsoon climate
- Tickets: From 60-80 CNY/Person Peak season (April 1st-November 30th): Changpinggou 70 yuan, Shuangqiaogou 80 yuan, Haizigou 60 yuan Low season (December 1st-March of the following year) 31): Changpinggou 50 yuan, Shuangqiaogou 50 yuan, Haizigou 40 yuan
- Sightseeing Bus: 70 CNY/Person (Changpinggou 20 yuan, Shuangqiaogou 70 yuan)
Four Girls Mountain
Siguniang Mountain Scenic Spot is located in Siguniang Mountain Town, Xiaojin County, Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, Sichuan Province. It belongs to the Qionglai Mountains of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau and is 220 kilometers away from Chengdu. Siguniang Mountain is adjacent to Wolong National Nature Reserve
The core attractions of Siguniang Mountain Scenic Spot are Shuangqiao Valley, Changping Valley, Haizi Valley, Yaoguniang Mountain (Yaomei Peak), Sanguniang Mountain, Erguniang Mountain, and Daguniang Mountain. Siguniang Mountain is steep and has modern glaciers. There are 52 snow peaks above 5,000 meters above sea level, which are covered with snow all year round and have modern mountain glaciers. The main peak, Siguniang Mountain, is 6,250 meters above sea level. It is the highest peak in the Qionglai Mountains, the second highest in Sichuan, and the third highest in the Hengduan Mountains.
Siguniang Mountain Scenic Area is a world natural heritage, a national scenic spot, a national geological park, a national nature reserve, a world heritage site of the giant panda habitat in Sichuan, and one of the top ten famous mountaineering mountains in China.