Shanghai Natural History Museum
- Chinese Name: 上海自然博物馆
- Address: 上海市静安区北京西路510号
- Tel: +86 021-62620280;021-62620116
- Opening Time:(January 1st – December 31st Monday) 08:50-17:15; Stop ticketing time: 16:30 (January 1st – December 31st Tuesday – Sunday)
- Recommended Visiting Time:1-3 H
- Tickets : Adult ticket: 45 RMB; student ticket: children over 1.3 meters, minors from 6 years old to 18 years old, : 22 RMB Old people’s ticket: 60-69 year olds (with my valid ID to purchase tickets): 37 RMB (January 1st – December 31st Monday – Sunday) Free of charge: children under 1.3 meters, children aged 6 years and younger, elderly people aged 70 and over,
- offical website: http://www.snhm.org.cn/
Shanghai Science and Technology Museum
Shanghai Natural History Museum is one of the largest natural museums in China. It has a collection of tens of thousands of specimens and is rich in content.
The museum has five floors and 10 permanent exhibitions, which are divided into three systems: natural evolution, life environment and human civilization.
The most interesting thing is the skeleton of the Chinese and Canadian Mamenxilong, which is about 26 meters long. This is the largest dinosaur in Asia and the longest neck in the world.
The Discovery Center is a favorite of children. You can experience the sense of accomplishment of digging fossils by yourself. Don’t miss out on friends who are traveling with children.
Shanghai Natural History Museum Photo
Shanghai Natural History Museum Video
[iframe width=”100%” height=”525″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ag8cV-8E8b0″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=”true”]
Shanghai Natural History Museum Tourist Map[iframe src=”https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m28!1m12!1m3!1d13645.994946743403!2d121.46743679089816!3d31.234614103439565!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!4m13!3e0!4m5!1s0x35b270578b874861%3A0x4d56fbed10d1af64!2sThe+Bund%2C+Zhongshan+East+1st+Rd%2C+Wai+Tan%2C+Huangpu+Qu%2C+Shanghai+Shi%2C+China!3m2!1d31.240261099999998!2d121.49057699999999!4m5!1s0x35b27016005e6b81%3A0xccd07dc367c33353!2sShanghai+Natural+History+Museum.%2C+Jingan+Qu%2C+China!3m2!1d31.235006!2d121.462662!5e0!3m2!1sen!2s!4v1563455624778!5m2!1sen!2s” width=”100%” height=”525″ frameborder=”0″ style=”border:0″ allowfullscreen=”true”]
How To Get To Shanghai Natural History Museum
- Bus: Chengdu West Road, Chengdu West Road (324 Road), Shimen 2nd Road, Shanhaiguan Road (41 Road, 301 Road, 324 Road, 927 Road), Shimen 2nd Road, Beijing West Road (104 Road), Beijing West Road Taixing Road (15 Road, 955 Road) and so on.
Subway: Take Metro Line 1 to Xinzha Road Station, Metro Line 2 to Nanjing West Road Station (outbound at Exit 2), Metro Line 13 to Line Natural Museum Station (outbound at Exit 1).
Practical Chinese: 我要去上海自然博物馆