Yangtze River Cruise Company
Yangtze River Cruise Tourist Attractions:
- Chinese Name:神农溪
- Tickets: 150 CNY p/p
- website: http://www.cjbd.com.cn/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=lists&catid=417
- tel: +86 0718-4331438;0718-4334848
- Opening Time: 06:00-17:00 (January 1st – December 31st Monday – Sunday)
- TYPE: National AAAAA level tourist attraction
- Recommend Visiting Time:
Also known as Yandu River, it is the first tributary of the Yangtze River after it left the Wu Gorge and entered the Xiangxi Wide Valley. It was hailed as the “Pearl of Western Hubei”.
The total length of 60 kilometers is divided into four natural gorges of Longchang Gorge, Nautilus Gorge, Shennong Gorge and Jinzhu Gorge.
The wood vegetation here is verdant, the mountain flowers are fragrant, the monkeys are playing, the yellow sheep are infested, the Yanyan is flying, the fish is shallow, and the mountains are fun.
The most characteristic Shennong River rafting, using a boat shaped like a “pea horn”, straddle this ancient and earthy boat, drifting on the clean water, quiet canyon, occasionally a few birds Or a few bullets, so that people have a feeling of being away from the world.
Shennong Stream Photo
Shennong Stream Video
[iframe width=”100%” height=”515″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/l_pX1m4vEtY” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”true”]
Shennong Stream Travel Guide
- A particularly attractive tourist project is the Shennong River rafting. Pea horn boats for tourists, almost unreconstructed local relics
- Nature’s aura is everywhere
- Experience the mysterious boat tracker culture of Badong
In some time periods, the scenic spot is not open, please consult the official phone number of the scenic spot.
Shennong Stream Tourist Map
Shennong Stream Panorama
[iframe src=”https://720yun.com/t/bb321mzfmuw?pano_id=425430″ width=”100%” height=”555″ frameborder=”0″ bgcolor=”#000000″ target=”_blank” allowfullscreen=”true”]